Company: La Madeleine, Inc.
Location: Fort Worth
Posted on: June 12, 2021
la Madeleine French Bakery & Caf was founded more than 30 years
ago with a vision to bring the traditions and recipes of the French
countryside to America. At la Madeleine we bring love into
everything we do from our passion for food, "joie de server"
mentality (our pleasure of serving guests) and commitment to making
a difference in the community. We are proud to support and partner
with Children's Hunger Fund through volunteer events and
company-wide fundraisers to help in the fight against childhood
hunger. The la Madeleine family goes above and beyond every day to
uphold a culture of ethical excellence and were humbled and honored
to receive both the 2018 Greater Dallas Business Ethics and Cary M.
Maguire Spirit of Ethics Awards. In addition, we were nominated for
the TDN2K Best Practices award. La Madeleine continues to grow
while operating over 80 corporate and franchise bakeries in 10
As a Manager at la Madeleine, you have the opportunity to be an
outstanding leader by inspiring others, coaching, training and
delivering exceptional guest service.
Managers excel by:
- Learning and growing in skill set, abilities, and leadership
capabilities with the goal of taking on a General Manager role in
- Executing "the la Madeleine way" for our guests by providing an
outstanding guest experience.
- Maintaining a healthy, safe, and secure environment by
establishing, following and enforcing all company, federal and
state food-safety, sanitation standards and procedures.
- Driving positive sales growth.
- Achieving optimal performance from caf associates by
communicating job expectations, training, scheduling, coaching,
counseling, and enforcing policies & procedures.
- Controlling costs by monitoring food and labor
- Accomplishing staffing objectives by recruiting, selecting, and
training caf associates.
- Recent restaurant management experience preferably in a
- Steady, stable employment track record.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills.
- Positive, friendly demeanor & attitude.
- The ability and life experience to "think on your feet."
What's great about working with la Madeleine?
- Work life balance- Most locations close at 10:00 pm.
- Giving back to the community with Children's Hunger Fund and
other charitable causes.
- Competitive Salary and Quarterly Bonus Opportunities.
- Medical, dental, life and vision insurance.
- 401(k) with company match.
- 10 Paid Days Off during Year One.
- Showing off your passion for food by serving our hand-crafted
freshly prepared meals.
- Opportunities for growth within the organization.
Say Bonjour to a job you'll love.
We invite you to apply today!
la Madeleine is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: La Madeleine, Inc., Fort Worth , Restaurant Manager, Other , Fort Worth, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!