CNC Pattern Torch Operator I
Company: PECOFACET DO BRASIL COMERCIO DE FILTROS LTDA
Location: Mineral Wells
Posted on: June 13, 2021
The responsibilities described here are representative of those
tasks an employee performs to successfully complete the essential
functions of this job; however, this is not a comprehensive listing
of all tasks that may be assigned or required. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions.
Although the specific tasks may vary based upon the assigned
station/machine, they include, but may not be limited to the
- Program, set up and operate CNC torch cutting machinery in the
Cutting Systems area with assistance from Supervisor, Lead, or
- Read production orders to verify quality standards for
specifications, quantities and marking.
- Order and load materials onto cutting tables.
- Using machine software, input programs for cutting and torch
- Monitor machine operation and material availability.
- Verify that production parts and processes conform to
applicable work instructions.
- Follow special handling, documentation and traceability
procedures for materials with Lot Tracking designations.
- Complete necessary documentation, such as start and end
dimensions for materials.
- Pick up cut sheets.
- Assist the material coordinator to ensure materials are on hand
to meet schedules.
- After cutting, ensure all material changes and markings are
- Coordinate with Quality Assurance on material substitutions if
- Drive equipment/forklift, if necessary, to deliver items to
staging or specified work areas.
- Assist in diagnosing product/equipment problems and resolve, as
- Perform preventive maintenance on specified tools, machinery
- Follow directions and perform tasks as assigned by Lead and
- Ensure that work, staging and storage areas are safe and
- Follow the 5S system.
- CNC pipe cutting machine.
- CNC pattern torch machine.
- Overhead cranes and hoist.
- Pneumatic hand tools.
- Basic hand tools.
The requirements described here are representative of those an
employee encounters while performing the essential functions of
this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
This is a training position; however, employee must have
potential to achieve the level of a competent machine operator. The
minimum qualifications required include, but may not be limited to,
- At least 3-years' experience in metal forming, shearing,
cutting, burning or fabricating, preferred.
- Must be able to set-up and operate CNC torch cutting
- Proficient knowledge of reading blueprints, required.
- Proficient knowledge of pneumatic hand tools and equipment,
- Proficient knowledge of IPF Division's product line,
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as work
instructions, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions,
and procedure manuals.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of
measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to read a standard tape measure.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of
concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in
written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma and/or GED.
- Related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of
education and experience.
- We are an EEO employer for Minorities, Females, Disabled
Persons & Protected Veterans.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by
Keywords: PECOFACET DO BRASIL COMERCIO DE FILTROS LTDA, Fort Worth , CNC Pattern Torch Operator I, Other , Mineral Wells, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!