Wiring Installation Engineer
Location: Fort Worth
Posted on: June 12, 2021
The Wiring Installation Engineer is responsible for wiring
installation design on Bell's H-1 platform, utilizing 3/D CATIA V4,
V6, and Unigraphics. The Lead Engineer will be responsible for
managing project teams, scheduling project activities, assigning
and overseeing team's execution, and reviewing final design
products for release. Wiring installation task for H-1 is primarily
the wire harness routing design from conceptual design to final
design, equipment installation design, and detail part design
including harness and equipment provisioning.
- Develop project execution plans and manage execution of
electrical install and wire design efforts.
- Development of Engineering drawings, of installation design,
equipment design, and detail part design for Military
- Ability to navigate ENOVIA document creation, route creation,
and document release.
- Ability to develop, read, and understand, Wiring Diagrams,
System Architecture, Equipment Lists, Parts List, Component Data
Sheets and related Engineering documents.
- Ability to coordinate with other groups and disciplines
including Wire Data Design, Airframe, Fluid Systems, etc. for
- Ability to lead team activities and coordinate planning and
execution of multi-discipline tasks.
- Bachelor's Degree with relevant experience and demonstrated
proficiency in discipline - is required.
- 5 years of relevant experience with wiring installation on
military aircraft is preferred.
- Expert in CATIA V4, CATIA V5, and/or CATIA V6 (preferred), for
system installation design.
- Knowledge of Wire Harness construction and troubleshooting
- Knowledge of the H-1 Aircraft Platform preferred
- Experience with utilizing Unigraphics for system installation
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Power Point, and Excel is
- Excellent written and oral communication skills are
Must have the ability to obtain and maintain a Secret
Keywords: Textron, Fort Worth , Wiring Installation Engineer, Other , Fort Worth, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!