Hospice RN Case Manager / RNCM - Fort Worth
Company: Silverado Senior Living
Location: Fort Worth
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Silverado Hospice, a leading provider of end-of-life care, is
presently seeking a Full-Time Registered Nurse (RN) Case Manager to
join our growing Hospice care team in Fort Worth, TX!
Salary starts at $74,000.
Nursing at Silverado is different. Our nurses join Silverado for
the culture and the opportunity to build long-lasting relationships
with patients, families and associates. As a member of our team,
you can take pride in knowing the world is a better place because
of your compassion and the many lives that you will enrich. Our
Registered Nurse Case Managers enjoy a dynamic environment that
focuses on quality end-of-life care delivery.
To apply, please visit our website at
- The Hospice RN is an experienced registered professional nurse
who initiates and coordinates the hospice care plan, provides
skilled and palliative care and coordinates the services provided
to his/her patients.
- The RN works cooperatively with the attending physician,
Hospice Medical Director, and other members of the
interdisciplinary Hospice team.
- The RN participates in patient care conferences and supervises
the Hospice Aides assigned.
- The RN provides care, as described in this position
description, to patients who have been diagnosed with a terminal
- The RN regularly reviews and updates the plan of care.
- Performs prescribed medical treatments, including pain
management and symptom control, conducts assessments and
evaluations, provides education and supportive care to patient and
General responsibilities include:
- Develop a detailed Plan of Care for assigned patients ensuring
all services needed are identified and met while working closely
with the Interdisciplinary Group, patient, family and attending
- Responsible for the coordination of care for the patient and
family, providing skilled and palliative care for the remainder of
- Provide comprehensive nursing evaluations and assessments.
- Provide field supervision to LVN's and Home Health Aides
assigned to your patients.
- Occasional on-call.
- Filed case management.
Ideal candidate background includes:
- Hospice experience preferred. At least one year of recent
hospice experience along with a strong foundation of acute care
- Registered Nurse with valid state license. BSN preferred.
Certification in Hospice and Palliative Nursing desired.
- Valid driver's license, auto insurance, reliable transportation
and willingness to drive to patient locations.
- Ideal candidates must have excellent interpersonal skills and a
passion for Hospice.
Meet our associates and learn why they love working with
At Silverado, we sincerely appreciate our Associates! Silverado
is certified as a Great Place to Work and is on the Top 50 Best
Workplaces for Aging Services list. Silverado offers competitive
pay and great benefits for full-time associates including medical,
dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) with an employer match,
vacation, and sick time as well as great opportunities for growth.
Learn more about our Silverado Benefits: http://www.silveradobenefits.com
To maintain our world class standard, all offers of employment
with Silverado are contingent upon a satisfactory background check
as well as drug screening, a physical and TB testing (if required
for the position). Silverado also uses E-Verify to confirm work
authorization with both the Social Security Administration and the
Department of Homeland Security.
Keywords: Silverado Senior Living, Fort Worth , Hospice RN Case Manager / RNCM - Fort Worth, Other , Fort Worth, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!