EPIC Professional Billing Analyst
Company: JPS Health Network
Location: Fort Worth
Posted on: June 13, 2021
Who We Are
JPS Health Network is a $950 million, tax-supported health care
system in North Texas. Licensed for 578 beds, the network features
75 locations across Fort Worth, with John Peter Smith Hospital
--home to Tarrant County's first and only Level 1 Trauma Center,
only psychiatric emergency services site, and the largest
hospital-based family medical residency program in the nation - and
more than 40 community-based clinics. All told, our network employs
more than 7,200 people.
Acclaim is our multispecialty medical practice group featuring
over 300 providers serving the JPS Health Network. Specialties
range from primary care to general surgery and trauma. The Acclaim
group formed around a common set of incentives and expectations
supporting the operational, financial, and clinical performance
outcomes of the network. Our goal is to provide high quality,
compassionate clinical care for every patient, every time.
We're more than a hospital. We're 7,200 of the most dedicated
people you could ever meet. Our goal is to make sure the people of
our community get the care they need and deserve. As community
stewards, we abide by three rules:
Own it. Everyone who wears the JPS badge contributes to our
journey to excellence.
Seek joy. Every day, every shift, we celebrate our patients,
smile, and emphasize positivity.
- Don't be a jerk. Everyone is treated with courtesy and respect.
Smiling, laughter, compassion - key components of our everyday
experience at JPS.
When working here, you're surrounded by passion, diversity, and
dedication. We look forward to meeting you!
For more information, visit www.jpshealthnet.org.
To view all job vacancies, visit www.jobs.jpshealthnet.org/ or
EPIC Professional Billing Analyst
Description: The Intermediate Applications Analyst is
responsible for obtaining and maintaining in-depth knowledge of the
Epic software functionality and for combining that knowledge with
information technology experience to build and maintain a system
which will enhance clinical workflows. Responsible for the design,
build, testing, validation, implementation, and ongoing support of
Epic clinical applications.
- Analyzes and completes service requests and provides
application support for assigned applications and systems by
performing workflow assessments, capturing business needs and
analyzing internal systems to determine functional requirements
while mentoring application analysts.
- Performs complex system configuration changes related to
upgrades and vendor related fixes and notifications.
- Coordinates design development and implementation of larger
- Participates in the development of testing scenarios and
testing scripts; participates in application unit level and
- Keeps abreast of industry trends, vendor offerings and user
groups and partners with customers to implement as
- Creates and modifies reports as required and complete
appropriate data validation.
- Follows departmental processes, including but not limited to on
call, project prioritization, status reports, security,
documentation, change control, RCA, and time tracking.
- Performs other related job duties as assigned.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or a related field
of study from an accredited college or university.
- 3 plus years of experience working in health care information
- 3 plus years implementing or supporting healthcare clinical or
business application. Preferred Education and Experience:
- 6 plus years of related Epic systems experience. Required
- If required, must obtain current certification in assigned
application(s). (i.e.) Epic certification in appropriate module(s)
required within specified timeframe following class completion and
analyst who support Epic modules must maintain certification on
current version of Epic. Preferred
- License or Federal Registry in relevant health care field.
1400 S. Main Street
Fort Worth, Texas, 76104
Keywords: JPS Health Network, Fort Worth , EPIC Professional Billing Analyst, Other , Fort Worth, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!