Company: Pegasus Residential
Location: Fort Worth
Posted on: June 13, 2021
A lot companies say, "our most important asset is our employees"
- which looks great on the Facebook post under the group picture of
the Company "Fun Day" you had to attend, but it doesn't mean much
or you wouldn't be looking - right?
At our company YOU come first. So, why not customers first?
Because when we take care of you, we believe you will take care of
our residents and our properties. We are a fun company. We work
hard, train well, celebrate diversity and take good care of our
See how we make pigs fly: https://youtu.be/JVy0k7jzpc8
WHAT WE DO:
- Perform general and higher level maintenance service such as:
plumbing, electrical, carpentry, appliance repairs, HVAC, etc.
- Respond on a timely basis to resident service requests.
- Be available to work on an on-call basis, including weekends
and nights (with an on-call bonus $.)
- Participate in preventative maintenance to include pool,
exterior lighting, filter changes and apartment inspections.
- Clean work area, tools and equipment. Care, maintain, and
inventory all supplies and equipment owned by the property and/or
the management company.
WHAT YOU GOTTA HAVE:
- Minimum three years maintenance experience in the multifamily
- 1-2 years supervisory experience
- Refrigeration certification (type 2 or universal)
- Valid driver's license (free from major moving violations) and
- CPO certification (if required in the state and location
- Knowledge of OneSite preferred
WHAT YOU'RE GONNA DO:
- Use various hand tools and test equipment
- Bend, stoop, and kneel for extended periods of time
- Push and pull up to 300 pounds on wheels
- Lift up to 100 pounds
- Climb ladders of up to 40 feet in height
- Use a hand-truck
- Make ordinary apartment homes spectacular
Keywords: Pegasus Residential, Fort Worth , Maintenance Supervisor, Other , Fort Worth, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!