Digital Project Engineer
Location: Fort Worth
Posted on: June 13, 2021
We are pioneers. We were the first to break the sound barrier
and to design the first functional jetpack. We were aboard NASA's
first lunar mission and brought advanced tiltrotor systems to
market. Today, we are developing cutting edge military weapons
systems, and defining the future of on-demand mobility. At Bell, we
are proud to work for an iconic company with superb talent, rapidly
creating novel and coveted vertical lift experiences.
Bell in Fort Worth, TX is seeking self-motivated individuals
capable of executing in a fast-paced environment to join the Bell
Future Vertical Lift team. Bell has two development programs that
are entrants for the U.S. Army's request for advanced vertical lift
capabilities for the modern battlefield. The Bell FVL team is a
diverse set of aviation enthusiasts focused on developing a
critical solution in the modernization of Army aviation, learning
and growing as a team, and leading the way for the future of
vertical lift technology.
The Digital Project Engineer is responsible for integrating with
engineering, program, and IT teams across the Bell enterprise to
accomplish specific program related projects. This position
requires effective management of tasks, schedule and budget in
support of combat aircraft design, development, risk reduction
efforts, build and test. This position is located at Bell's Fort
Worth, Texas facility.
- Develop, coordinate, and oversee portfolio of projects.
- Scheduling and execution of projects in support of FVL
- Collaborate with Engineering, Supply Chain, US Government
personnel and vendors to ensure project completion within schedule
- Communicate and document project plans for
- Manage Risks, Issues, and Opportunities tracking.
- Support Earned Value reporting.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering Preferred.
- 5 years' experience in engineering, project management,
management, analytics and/or project coordination.
- An aptitude for rapidly driving to solutions to meet Program
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with Risk Management (RIO) and Earned Value
Don't miss the chance to join a diverse, inclusive environment
where you feel a sense of belonging. As a member of our global
workforce, you will collaborate with dedicated, enthusiastic teams
where unique experiences, backgrounds and ideas combined with a
strong passion for our products take us above and beyond
Keywords: Textron, Fort Worth , Digital Project Engineer, Other , Fort Worth, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!