Company: Andrews Distributing
Location: Fort Worth
Posted on: June 12, 2021
- Please note -we ask all candidates to create an account in
order to apply for a position with us. Please click "Apply" then
"Create Account" to create a new account, or sign in if you are a
Here's the schedule: Monday-Friday You'll start at either 4:00am
or 5:00am and you will work until the job is done! Yes, your day
starts early so don't apply if you hate mornings.
Here's the pay: Our starting pay is $16.00 an hour with an
overtime rate of $24.00 an hour.
- Work 40 hours/week, make $640/week!
- Work 45 hours/week, make $760/week!
- Work 50 hours/week, make $880/week!
Your pay will jump to $22.00 an hour with an overtime rate of
$33.00 an hour once we train you and help you get your CDL or
Commercial Driver's License if you choose to do so. That's right,
we will teach you how to drive our trucks and you will make a lot
Plus, you can earn an additional $200 per month as part of our
Sizzlin' Summer bonus plan.
You will receive great benefits like health, dental, and vision
coverage. We will also help you save for your future by offering a
401k savings plan to which Andrews will add money. Who doesn't love
And yes, you will receive FREE BEER throughout the year! (Root
beer to those under 21 years old.) After all, you will be working
for an award winning BEER distributor, and we want you to enjoy the
brands you already love like Modelo, Coors, Miller, Corona,
Heineken, Blue Moon, Shiner, Sam Adams, Dos Equis, Revolver,
Lakewood, Rahr, Truly, Topo Chico, Mike's, Pacifico, and many
Now that you know about the hours and the pay, let's talk about
the job itself.
A Delivery Assistant partners with a Delivery Driver and works
as a team to provide exceptional customer service to all accounts
with product delivery and merchandising.
Bottom line... You'll deliver BEER!! Let's be clear, this is
hard, physical work. But you get to be out and about all day, and
every day is a little different. And you may find yourself getting
in the best shape of your life!
Here's more of what you will do:
- Assists with deliveries to all scheduled accounts in accordance
with Customer Service Guidelines while adhering to all applicable
driving and safety regulations.
- Loads, unloads, and moves product repetitively using
appropriate equipment throughout shift while maintaining a clean,
clutter-free, and organized work area and backroom in all retail
accounts as directed by the Route/Swing Driver.
- Stocks all windows, cold boxes, coolers, hot shelves and
displays in retail accounts quickly and efficiently as directed by
the Route/Swing Driver.
- Rotates product to ensure quality standards are
- Effectively communicates issues and opportunities to the
Route/Swing Driver or Coach as needed to ensure customer
- Adheres to all applicable driving and safety regulations.
- This list is not all inclusive of other tasks and subtasks that
may be necessary in performing this role, but rather an overview of
the role's primary work tasks.
Here's what you must have to be considered for this role:
- High School Graduate or Equivalent Certificate
- Current/Valid Texas Driver's License
Here's what we hope you have:
- Prior Beer Industry Experience
- Previous Retail or Customer Service Experience
- A Great Work Ethic & Attitude
Physical Requirements & Essential Functions
- Ability to stand and walk for extended periods of time.
- Ability to pull/push a load up to 100 lbs.
- Requires heavy and repetitive lifting/placement of products up
to 55 lbs.
- Bends, stoops, squats, kneels, crouches, crawls, climbs ladders
and stairs, stands, walks, and turns/pivots frequently throughout
duration of workday.
- Requires ability to tolerate working in an environment with
inside/outside ambient/extreme temperatures.
- Must be able to work in noisy and crowded environments.
- Driving may be required during the workday.
- Ability to use a personal computer for tasks such as
communicating via email, inputting data and other forms of
documentation using company and industry software.
- Ability to speak, hear, and see is required to communicate with
employees, and to operate varied machinery, equipment, computers
- Hand-eye coordination and fine manipulation skills are
necessary to operate computers and various facility machinery and
- Ability to perform job functions in compliance with company
policies and procedures, including safety policies and best
- Must be able to maintain a current/valid Texas driver's
- Must maintain regular and punctual attendance.
- Potential candidates are required to successfully complete a
medical evaluation including a physical evaluation designed to test
ability to perform basic physical job requirements.
Think you have what it takes to be part of our Delivery Team?
Ready to start a career and not just another job? Just click the
Apply tab below to get started!
Keywords: Andrews Distributing, Fort Worth , Delivery Assistant, Other , Fort Worth, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!