Company: Clifton Larson Allen
Location: Fort Worth
Posted on: June 12, 2021
We recognize that not everyone wants to grow his or her career
paths in the same way. That is why CLA exists to create
opportunities. We promise to know you and help you.
This is why we have created our Business Operations (BizOps)
If you answer YES to these questions, then our BizOps practice
could be a great fit for you!
- Do you have an accounting background but are bored of doing the
same tasks each month for just one company?
- Do you crave variety in the type of work you do?
- Do you thrive during face-to-face interactions and working with
people from a variety of backgrounds and disciplines?
- Would you enjoy the opportunity to learn a variety of
industries and have access to virtually unlimited training
- Do you enjoy working with a strong team and helping to find
creative solutions to streamline and improve processes?
- Do you want the stability and backing of a top 10 national
CLA is looking to hire a Controller for our growing BizOps
practice in Fort Worth, TX serving clients in a variety of
As a Controller, you will:
- Act as the Controller for the designated clients you
- Take on the role of consultant and advisor to your clients on
best practices for accounting and finance-related engagements.
- Provide project management expertise by managing multiple
clients, work, and deadlines.
- Mentor the staff and seniors within your team and assist in
designing customized back office solutions for clients.
- Prepare and analyze client financial statements and make
- Prepare management reporting packages to assist management
teams and Boards with understanding their financial results.
- Foster and build opportunities for our clients, communities,
- Become an industry professional and attend industry-leading
events and trainings.
- Maintain knowledge of the client's organizational policies and
procedures, federal and state policies and directives, and current
Think you are a fit? This is what successful candidates for this
- Eight years relevant work experience as a Senior, Assistant
Controller, Controller, or equivalent.
- A bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, or a related
- Advanced knowledge of accounting software, QuickBooks and
Intacct strongly preferred.
- CPA certification strongly preferred.
- Prior project management and client management experience
preferred but not required.
- Comfortable with setting up and managing accounting interfaces
with a variety of technology solutions such as Bill.com and
Expensify, as well as reporting and/or importing transactions from
a variety of Point of Sale software systems.
- Comfortable in fast-paced environment, skilled in multitasking,
and experience in multiple industries.
Shortly after you apply you will receive an invitation with
additional information. CLA has partnered with Pymetrics to allow
you to showcase your potential and help us get to know you a little
better. The Pymetrics games take 20-30 minutes to complete and
there are no right or wrong answers - so we hope you have fun!
Following completion of the Pymetrics games, CLA will view the
Pymetrics results alongside other information as part of the
application review process.
CLA exists to create opportunities for our people, our clients,
and our communities. We are a proud equal opportunity/affirmative
action employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/
Keywords: Clifton Larson Allen, Fort Worth , Controller BizOps, Other , Fort Worth, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!