Company: National Oilwell Varco Inc
Location: Fort Worth
Posted on: June 13, 2021
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for the safe assembly, testing and repair of
assigned Hydra Rig products.
- Responsible for unitizing, testing, troubleshooting and
conducting repairs on all product line elements, as required.
- Produce product through use of advanced knowledge of
hydraulics, including knowledge of the power systems, pumps,
valves, and hosing systems integral to the entire Hydra Rig product
line and advanced blueprint/schematic reading and
- Use safe working practices, demonstrate and teaches safe
working practices to others.
- Perform training of others as directed by the Crew
- Perform assigned tasks under the direction of the Crew
- Bring technical problems encountered to the Crew
Chief/Supervisor or their designate for resolution.
- Work to improve efficiency to achieve productivity and delivery
- Organize and maintain personal and company tools, equipment and
work area in a professional manner.
- Responsible to follow all applicable company and corporate
policies, procedures and programs, including but not limited to the
process map, support processes, safety and environmental
- Other duties as assigned.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- High School graduate or GED preferred.
- Must have a minimum of five years' experience or demonstrate
superior knowledge in hydraulics assembly, troubleshooting, and
repair; diesel mechanics; pump and/or valve assembly, disassembly
or repair; oilfield experience in maintenance and repair of Hydra
Rig or related systems, advanced hydraulics knowledge.
Keywords: National Oilwell Varco Inc, Fort Worth , Assembler, Other , Fort Worth, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!