Company: National Oilwell Varco Inc
Location: Fort Worth
Posted on: June 12, 2021
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for the layout, fit up and fabrication of complex
and difficult structural forms using advanced technical knowledge
of welding and fitting techniques.
- Analyzes complex engineering drawings and produces complex jigs
and fixtures to produce products that meet the specified
- Perform all fabrication and welding tasks using SMAW, FCAW,
GMAW and TIG processes.
- Perform assigned tasks without the need for direction from
- Assist in training others in fit up and welding
- Solve technical problems encountered through communications
with supervisor and others with technical know-how.
- Properly process necessary information on production
- Responsible for using safe working practices and for the safe
operation of welding machines and equipment.
- Work to improve efficiency to achieve productivity and delivery
- Organize and maintain personal and company tools, equipment and
work area in a professional manner.
- Responsible to follow all applicable company and corporate
policies, procedures and programs, including but not limited to the
process map, support processes, safety and environmental
- Other duties as assigned.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- High School graduate or GED preferred.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years' experience in welding and
fabrication with significant experience in performing welding using
SMAW, FCAW, GMAW and TIG welding processes including competency in
reading and interpreting complex engineering drawings, performing
difficult lay outs, building complex welding jigs and fixtures, and
experience in performing inspection of weldments, and estimating
Keywords: National Oilwell Varco Inc, Fort Worth , Fitter Welder, Other , Fort Worth, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!