Food Service Supervisor- Baylor Scott and White Medical Center
Company: Aramark Corporation
Location: Fort Worth
Posted on: June 13, 2021
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves the world's leading
educational institutions, Fortune 500 companies, world champion
sports teams, prominent healthcare providers, iconic destinations
and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19
countries around the world. We deliver innovative experiences and
services in food, facilities management and uniforms to millions of
people every day. We strive to create a better world by making a
positive impact on people and the planet, including commitments to
engage our employees; empower healthy consumers; build local
communities; source ethically, inclusively and responsibly; operate
efficiently and reduce waste. Aramark is recognized as a Best Place
to Work by the Human Rights Campaign (LGBTQ+), DiversityInc, Equal
Employment Publications and the Disability Equality Index. Learn
more about working here at www.aramark.com/careers or connect with
us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
Job Summary: Responsible for the supervision, training, and
management of the food service operation. Ensure that appropriate
quantities of food are prepared and served.
Essential Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Produce and maintain work schedules and may prepare production
- Direct daily activities.
- Maintains food production that ensures the safety and quality
of food according to policies, procedures, and department
- Ensure that food items are stored in a safe, organized, and
- Maintain all serving schedules; ensure that all food items are
served per menu specifications in a safe and appropriate manner
according to departmental policies and procedures.
- Maintain a sanitary department following health and safety
codes and regulations.
- Maintain accurate inventory on a weekly basis according to
departmental policies and procedures.
- May prepare orders as needed per vendor to ensure accurate
production for location.
- Must be knowledgeable in operating an efficient cost effective
- Supervise and evaluate employees; counsel; promote employee
growth, efficiency, morale, and teamwork.
- Maintain a safe and hazard-free working environment.
- Train/mentor other food service workers.
- Maintain logs on all maintenance required on equipment within
the food service department.
- Perform preventative maintenance checklist.
- Justify replacement of existing equipment to meet needs of
- Proficiency in multi-tasking.
- Perform other duties as requested by the Food Service Director
whenever his/her skill and/or experience would be necessary to
initiate, coordinate, or complete any given program.
- Must fill in for absent employees at location as
- Maintain knowledge of daily caterings and see they are prepared
and delivered on time.
- Be able to work occasional night and weekend catered
- Attend food service meetings with staff.
- Maintain communication with staff (including the central office
staff, e-mail, phone calls, inter-office mail, etc).
- May perform cashier duties as required.
- Promote good public relations.
- Other duties as assigned.
- MULTIPLE SHIFTS AVAILABLE- 5AM-1:30PM, 1PM-9:30PM
- some weekends included
- Must read, write, and understand verbal instructions
- Must complete a sanitation course either before or during first
year as a lead
- Ability to perform basic arithmetic
- Maintain emotional control under stress
- Ability to resolve interpersonal situations
- Strong organizational skills
Keywords: Aramark Corporation, Fort Worth , Food Service Supervisor- Baylor Scott and White Medical Center, Other , Fort Worth, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!