Regulatory Compliance Specialist
Company: Oil States International, Inc.
Posted on: June 13, 2021
GEODynamics in Millsap, TX is looking for qualified candidates
for Regulatory Compliance Specialist. Our campus is on the frontage
road of Interstate 20 near Millsap, TX. Located west of Fort Worth,
it is an easy commute from surrounding communities of Weatherford,
Stephenville, Mineral Wells and Aledo.
We offer a competitive compensation package including paid time
off as well as benefit eligibility on the first day of employment.
Benefits include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, long and
short term disability, and flexible spending accounts.
The Regulatory Compliance Specialist will serve as a key a
member of the Compliance team, supporting all records and
information management activities related to security and
- Responsible for maintaining regulatory documentation, filing
all necessary applications, and handling all government
interactions pertaining to the regulation process for products
requiring governmental approval.
- Provides technical and regulatory guidance on emerging issues
applicable to the organization.
- Develops, implements, and maintains standards pertaining to
security and regulatory compliance.
- Provides support to Auditors and assists with periodic audits
of operations activities to ensure compliance.
- Reviews and edits specific compliance documentation to be
included in policies and procedures.
- Assists manager in providing regulatory and technical opinions
to internal and external customers.
- Develops regulatory presentation material to assist in the
development and training of internal and external customers related
to compliance with DOT/ATF Regulations.
- Ensures all reviewed documents meet federal and state's
- Works with internal staff to obtain incomplete information or
correct inaccurate documentation.
- Learns and maintains knowledge base of current company, state,
and federal regulations to ensure the greatest possible
- Refreshes regulatory training for current and new company
associates and advises on any new or revised laws and regulations
to ensure full understanding and compliance within the
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, SKILLS/KNOWLEDGE
- Associates degree or equivalent Security/Regulatory Compliance
- 1-2 years of experience working in an administrative support
- General knowledge of ATF & DOT regulatory practices
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to interact with
individuals at varying levels within the organization.
- Intermediate to advanced MS Office skills (word and excel) are
- Attention to detail, ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Strong organizational skills and good communication skills
GEODynamics is the industry's leading researcher, developer, and
manufacturer of engineered solutions to connect the wellbore with
the formation in oil and gas well completions. GEODynamics is a
subsidiary of Oil States International, Inc.
Keywords: Oil States International, Inc., Fort Worth , Regulatory Compliance Specialist, Other , Millsap, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!