Med Tech - Part Time/PRN
Location: Fort Worth
Posted on: June 13, 2021
Med Techs are caring and compassionate individuals that
administer and dispense medication, provide personal care, and
assist our residents in maintaining their independence.
Are you looking to make a true impact in your next career move?
At Sagora Senior Living, we strive to put our residents first in
all we do. A position with Sagora offers the opportunity to build
meaningful, lasting rapport with our senior residents. Come work
alongside other dedicated associates who care, just like you.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits including
insurance, 401(k), paid time off, holiday pay, and on-demand pay
allowing access to earned funds outside of regular pay-days among
other company perks. If you are interested in joining our mission
to change lives, apply now!
- Community name: The Westmore
- City, State: Westworth Village
- Community details: www.sagora.com/westmore
- Status: Full Time, Part Time, PRN
- Shift/hours: 6a-2p
- Administer and accurately record administration of medications
as prescribed by a resident's physician(s) in accordance with
company policy and applicable state and federal guidelines under
supervision of a nurse
- Obtain, record, and report resident vital signs
- Manage supply of medications
- Provide accounting for all medications ordered, received,
stored, and administered
- Care for the personal needs, safety, and comfort of our
- Assist residents with activities of daily living including
wardrobe, personal hygiene, and mobility
- Aid in daily tasks such as housekeeping, use of telephone,
laundry, transportation, and mail delivery
- Observe and report changes in residents' condition and
- Conduct rounds to monitor for hazards or incidents
- Assist in dining including escorting residents to dining room,
serving, and clean up
- Six months of work experience passing meds in a retirement
community setting is preferred
- Candidate must be able to read, write, and communicate
effectively with residents, families, guests, and other associates
- The ideal candidate will be caring, organized, and able to
- Because of the vulnerable population we serve, Sagora Senior
Living requires that all associates receive the COVID-19
vaccination at the time it becomes available to them.
Sagora does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters,
recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. Sagora is
an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applicants
without regard to race, marital status, sex, age, color, religion,
national origin, veteran status, disability or any other
characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Sagora, Fort Worth , Med Tech - Part Time/PRN, Other , Fort Worth, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!