Company: PECOFACET DO BRASIL COMERCIO DE FILTROS LTDA
Location: Mineral Wells
Posted on: June 13, 2021
The responsibilities described here are representative of those
an employee performs to successfully complete the essential
functions of this job; however, this is not a comprehensive listing
of all tasks that may be assigned or required. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions.
The duties may include all those associated with an Assembler
position, plus the following:
- Set up and operate specified machinery with assistance from
Supervisor, Lead, or support personnel.
- Read production orders to verify quality standards for
quantities and labeling.
- Monitor machine operation and material availability.
- Verify that production parts and processes conform to
applicable work instructions.
- Perform preventive maintenance on equipment.
- Apply a working knowledge of IPF Division's product line.
- Maintain a clean and safe work area.
- Follow the 5S system.
Must be able to use all tools of an Assembler (Core Department
may be an entry level hire), plus:
- Box stapler.
- Assorted wrenches.
- Rubber mallet.
- Grease gun.
- Hand tools.
- Band saw.
- Cut-off saw.
- Glue machine and processes.
- Sonic sewing machine.
- Calipers (Core).
- Micrometers (Core).
- Go/No Go gauges (Core).
The requirements described here are representative of those an
employee may require to successfully perform the essential
functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to
enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
Must be able to:
- Perform all functions of an Assembler (Core Department may be
an entry level hire).
- Recognize when an operation or process is going or likely to go
- Ability to quickly and repeatedly adjust controls.
- Ability to quickly choose and correctly respond to a signal or
signals requiring action.
- Ability to recognize when equipment requires or is likely to
require maintenance or repair.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma and/or GED.
- Related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of
education and experience.
- We are an EEO employer for Minorities, Females, Disabled
Persons & Protected Veterans.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by
Keywords: PECOFACET DO BRASIL COMERCIO DE FILTROS LTDA, Fort Worth , Machine Operator, Other , Mineral Wells, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!