IT Onsite Services Intern
Company: Mahle, Inc.
Location: Fort Worth
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Together, we move the world-we've been doing it for over 100
years. At MAHLE, as a leading international development partner and
systems supplier to the automotive industry, we pursue the
objective of making mobility more efficient, more environmentally
friendly, more convenient, and more economical. As part of our dual
strategy, we are working both on the intelligent combustion engine
for the use of hydrogen and other nonfossil fuels and on
technologies for fuel cells and e-mobility.
With more than 72,000 employees, MAHLE generated sales of
approximately EUR 9.8 billion in 2020 and is represented in over 30
countries with 160 locations, including 12 major research and
development centers. Join our MAHLE team! #StrongerTogether
Your Role & Responsibilities
- Assists with day to day IT activities of the MAHLE North
- ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Performs computer troubleshooting to isolate and diagnose
computer problems. Upgrades/repairs computer hardware as
- Installs, upgrades, and configures network/local printers and
software on desktop computers and laptops via SCCM - OM
- Review and enter Tickets into BMC Incident Management
- Review and solve open issues that are assigned daily and
verifies with other IT members. If no resolution found, ticket
should be transfer to appropriate group.
- Once the incidents are resolved, a document of the resolution
should be created for knowledge database and the ticket should be
marked as resolved.
- May be asked to contact end users to provide updates on
submitted tickets Attends regular WHY Meetings.
- Assists with special projects as needed, Computer lifecycle
(installation, configuration, and deployment), maintain and ensure
meeting rooms are working properly, troubleshooting and remote
support for other IT groups (hands and eyes of other teams).
- Other duties may be assigned.
Your Skills & Strengths
- EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Actively enrolled in a four-year college or university, seeking
a degree in an IT related field
- 3.0 or higher cumulative GPA required
- All Class Standings Considered.
- Independent problem solving ability, self-motivated and
- Attention to detail (essential)
- Good oral and written communication skills (essential)
- Employees must be able to work in excess of forty (40) hours
In addition to work in a great team, we encourage you to reach
your personal potential and through outstanding learning and
development opportunities. Exciting assignments and personalized
support for your career are available to you.
Keywords: Mahle, Inc., Fort Worth , IT Onsite Services Intern, Other , Fort Worth, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!