Manager II, Commercial
Company: Progress Rail Services
Location: Fort Worth
Posted on: June 13, 2021
This position will work cohesively with field service personnel
to understand reliability, serviceability, and/or nuisance issues
which affect locomotives currently operating for the customer.
Progress Rail, a Caterpillar company, is an integrated rolling
stock and infrastructure provider, delivering a full range of
products and services to domestic and international railroad
customers. Our customers enjoy one-stop shopping and comprehensive
cradle-to-grave railway solutions - whether it rolls on the rail or
is the rail itself. From locomotives, transit, freight cars and
engines, to tracks, signals and advanced technology, we ensure
customers can count on us to meet all their rail needs.
Forging the bridge between ideas and success, our talented and
innovative team members work together to address the challenges of
the rail industry today, ensuring success for the future. As part
of a vibrant, global network of business operations, each and every
member of our team is important to our success. With headquarters
in Albertville, Ala., more than 7,000 dedicated employees serve
customers through a network of close to 150 locations around the
world. For more information, visit www.progressrail.com and follow
us @Progress_Rail on Twitter and YouTube.
Education / Training
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering (or equivalent
Key Job Elements
- Analyze and problem solve issues with current and planned
systems as they relate to the integration and management of patient
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex
data sets, on CM/TSA fleets;
- Monitor data daily and identify trends with failure modes;
- Oversight of RCM activity and tracking of CM fleet;
- Design and develop continuous improvement modifications for
- Data capturing and reporting in collaboration with the customer
and interdepartmental groups, develop and maintain databases and
data systems necessary for projects and department functions;
- Develop graphs, reports, and presentations of project
- Other duties and assignments as needed.
Qualifications and Experience
- High level of analytical ability where problems are unusual and
- Thorough product knowledge and mechanical aptitude;
- Knowledge of unit service and warranty policies and
- High level of interpersonal skills to work effectively with
- Basic locomotive knowledge.
- Well developed oral and written communication skills;
- Ability to manage multiple projects of differing priority and
complexity at the same time;
- Travel as required.
This position is eligible for relocation benefits.
Equal Opportunity Employer - Race/Color/Sex/Religion/National
Origin/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Vets/Disabilities
Progress Rail Services Corporation and its subsidiary and
affiliate companies offer an excellent total compensation package*
including competitive salary, 401(k) plan with company match,
available medical/dental/vision/life/disability insurance along
with flexible spending and paid vacation and holidays. Relocation
assistance may be available for some positions.
- Benefits eligibility differs by job position and employment
status - governing plan documents control such benefits..
Keywords: Progress Rail Services, Fort Worth , Manager II, Commercial, Other , Fort Worth, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!