Location: Fort Worth
Posted on: July 21, 2021
The NISC IV program at Leidos currently has an opening for a
Knowledge Services Network (KSN) / SharePoint Programmer /
Facilitator to work in our Ft. Worth, TX office.
This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience helping
the National Airspace System Integration Support mission.
In this mission we provide subject matter expertise to the
Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) throughout the Central
Service Area and are currently seeking a contractor to perform
IT-related services involving its SharePoint Microsoft Knowledge
Services Network (KSN) site.
This position is located within the FAA's Security and
Operations Support Group.
The work will involve duties related to the development,
implementation, and maintenance of Operations Support Group’s
Knowledge Services Network (KSN) site.
These duties will include, but are not limited to regular
maintenance, training, help desk assistance, updates and generating
reports, as described above.
- Apply your experience and knowledge of Microsoft KSN, Microsoft
InfoPath, SharePoint Designer to maintain the KSN site.
- Develop and input the programming necessary for the generation
of forms within the KSN site and output from the KSN site.
- Produce other data collection tools in support of the KSN
- Gather requirements, and develop functional and technical
specifications that support the vision and mission of the
Operations Support Group organization.
- Prepare and present reports gathered from KSN and other FAA
data systems to internal customers on both a regular and ad hoc
- Responsible for the implementation, upgrade, and day-to-day
administration of the KSN environment.
- Create and develop KSN enhancements, modifications, and
remediation of problems arising from operation of the system,
- Develop training for users of the KSN site.
- Provide support services, e.g., help desk services, to users of
the KSN site.
- Prioritize help desk tickets to ensure timely response to
requests for help desk assistance.
- Develop metrics to assist in understanding whether the KSN site
functions in accordance with technical requirements and conforms to
appropriate business processes used by the FAA.
- Develop metrics to assist in understanding the user
- Ensure that the KSN site meets the technical, business process
and end user requirements by regularly analyzing the system using
approved metrics and providing recommendations based upon that
- Monitor and ensure that the systems and processes for KSN are
reliable and maintainable.
- Analyze and report KSN usage and activity.
- Manage system permissions.
TYPICAL EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Typically have a BS and 4 – 8 years of prior relevant
experience or Masters with 2 – 6 years of prior relevant
- Proficiency with Microsoft InfoPath, SharePoint Designer,
SharePoint or SharePoint based-KSN Facilitation.
- Experience working with SharePoint or as a KSN
- Ability to obtain a Public Trust Clearance
- Ability to travel up to 15% of the time.
- Prior experience working for/with the FAA
- Journeyman level Tableau experience
External Referral Bonus:
External Referral Bonus $:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Keywords: Leidos, Fort Worth , SharePoint Programmer, Other , Fort Worth, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!