Production Team Lead
Location: Fort Worth
Posted on: July 21, 2021
Production Team Lead
Responsible for coordinating and directing the job tasks of team
members (10 to 15) to achieve operational metrics and goals.
DFW-03 WS-03 WS-LC
• Ensuring that lines are running as efficiently as possible. Help
in coordinating work flow and staffing needs to optimize plant
• Ensuring that all production equipment is used correctly and only
• Providing training and coaching to operators and utilities to
• Ensuring that required material is supplied to the production
floor as according to the production schedule.
• Conducting daily start-up meetings to review results and plan
production to satisfy operational metrics and goals.
• Performing in-process inspection according to standard procedures
/ work aides.
• Performing routine daily machine maintenance including cleaning
• Inspecting production areas for safety, quality, and product
related issue. Report issues to Supervisors.
• Working with production personnel keeping lines in audit ready
• Completing required paperwork and reports regarding line
performance and GMP reporting structures. Routes reports to
designated plant personnel.
• Establishing or adjusts work procedures to meet production
• Follow the facility’s food safety and food quality programs to
assure compliance and achieve desired results. Responsible for
notifying a person with the authority to take action for any Food
Safety or Food Quality issue.
• Updating department metrics.
• Supporting 5S and Continuous Improvement projects.
• Ensuring GMPs and policies are followed.
• Responsible for operating assigned equipment and all other
associated work including preventative maintenance, machine
changeovers, making minor adjustments to maintain operational
Shift start: 6:00PM
Shift length: 12.5 hours
2-2-3 Alternate Work Schedule (AWS)
- Health, dental, vision insurance - available after 60 days
- Paid time off
- 401(k) plan
At least 2 years’ experience in manufacturing, distribution, food
preparation or similar industry. Proficiency with Microsoft Office
Software Products SAP Production – End User (preferred)
- Must pass drug screen
- Must pass background check
- Can lift 50 lbs
- Must be at least 18+ years old
We are the world’s largest independent bottler for retailers and
A-brands in Europe and North America. We combine production of
retailer brands and contract manufacturing for branded beverage
companies on an effective multiuser production platform that
benefits from scale advantages and additional services. Our
production platform covers over 60 manufacturing sites in Europe,
US, Canada and Mexico providing customers with close proximity and
reliable service across geographies. Our global supply chain
expertise and local innovation capabilities offer an almost
unlimited variety of soft drinks, fruit juices and other beverages,
manufactured to individual customer specifications and
Keywords: Refresco, Fort Worth , Production Team Lead, Other , Fort Worth, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!