Senior Systems Account Manager
Company: Trane Technologies
Location: Fort Worth
Posted on: July 21, 2021
At Trane Technologies®
we Challenge Possible. Our
brands – including Trane®
and Thermo King®
- create access to cooling
and comfort in buildings and homes, transport and protect food and
perishables, connect customers to elevated performance with less
environmental impact, dramatically reduce energy demands and carbon
emissions, and innovate with a better world in mind. We boldly
challenge what’s possible for a sustainable world.
Trane in Fort Worth, TX is hiring
for a Senior Account Manager, System
Sales to join our team. In this role you will
be responsible for developing trusting customer relationships and
maximizing account share and customer retention with building owner
- Provide knowledge and consultation in the form of developing
HVAC system related solutions for the customer’s problems,
including financial and performance-based
- Consistently ascertain customer needs and current market
opportunities. Assemble and coordinate acquisition team as
needed for customers and projects.
- Convert leads into opportunities by assigning the appropriate
sales process, identifying the required sales team members, making
assignments, and communicating the next steps in the process.
- Develop and execute an account specific business plan to
identify the long term, mutual support requirements required to
facilitate a strong, profitable and successful
- Assist customers in answering technical questions on HVAC
systems, Trane Products, and relevant industry issues.
- Travel to customer job sites is required, which may include
outdoor work and/or work in mechanical/equipment rooms.
During the site visits, the employee may be exposed to variable
weather conditions; moving mechanical parts; heights, and other
variable environmental conditions based on location.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, engineering technology,
business or equivalent from a four-year college or university
preferred, or equivalent combination of education and
- Minimum five (5) years’ experience in facilities or HVAC
- Working knowledge of HVAC systems and service agreements
- Must possess a valid driver’s license for a minimum of 12
months, with no major or frequent traffic violations included, but
not limited to:
- DUI in the previous 5 years;
- Hit & Run, License Suspension, Reckless/Careless Driving or
multiple smaller infractions or preventable collisions in the
previous 3 years.
We offer competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits and
programs that help our employees thrive in both their professional
and personal lives. We are proud of our winning culture which is
inclusive and respectful at its core. We share passion for serving
customers, caring for others, and boldly challenging what’s
possible for a sustainable world.
We are committed to achieving workforce diversity reflective of our
communities. We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify,
national origin, pregnancy, age, marital status, disability, status
as a protected veteran, or any legally protected status.
Keywords: Trane Technologies, Fort Worth , Senior Systems Account Manager, Other , Fort Worth, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!