Catering Service Worker - Baylor Scott and White Medical Center - Ft. Worth
Location: Fort Worth
Posted on: October 7, 2021
The people of Aramark proudly serve millions of guests every day
through food, facilities, and uniform services in 19 countries
around the world. Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we
strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our
communities, and our planet. We believe a career should develop
your talents, fuel your passions, and empower your professional
growth. So, no matter what you're pursuing - a new challenge, a
sense of belonging, or just a great place to work - our focus is
helping you reach your full potential. Learn more about working
here at http://careers.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook,
Instagram and Twitter.
Position Summary: The Catering Service Worker is
responsible for event set-up, transporting equipment and food to
the event location, serving guests during the event, and breaking
down/cleaning up after the event. Essential functions and
responsibilities of the position may vary by Aramark location based
on client requirements and business needs.
- Set up of catering service according to client/customer
requests and banquet event orders
- Serves food and beverage to guests
- Maintains appearance and cleanliness of food service areas
- Replenishes food and beverage product during event
- Breaks down and cleans food service areas and equipment post
event; returns equipment to proper storage area
- Provides excellent customer service, anticipating guests'
- Maintains a positive attitude towards guests, customers,
clients, co-workers, etc.
- Adheres to Aramark safety policies and procedures including
proper food safety and sanitation
- Ensures security of company assets
- Other duties and tasks as assigned by manager
- Previous experience as a server in or food service role
- Demonstrates excellent customer service skills
- Demonstrates excellent communication and interpersonal skills,
both written and verbal
- Working knowledge of food safety principles and procedures
- Must be able to obtain a food safety certification
- Requires constant standing and walking
- Requires frequent lifting of up to 25 lbs.
- Requires occasional lifting of up to 50 lbs.
- Must be available to work flexible hours including evenings and
Keywords: Aramark, Fort Worth , Catering Service Worker - Baylor Scott and White Medical Center - Ft. Worth, Other , Fort Worth, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!