Project Coordinator (Construction) (Design Group)
Company: Barry Wehmiller Design Group
Location: Fort Worth
Posted on: October 7, 2021
Design Group operates from more than 45 offices in the United
States and India, providing engineering, consulting and technical
services for the world’s leading companies in the food and
beverage, life sciences, advanced technology, industrial and other
market sectors. Our nearly 1,500 technical and engineering experts
have direct industry experience in industrial automation, control
system integration, facility and process engineering, architecture,
construction management, regulatory compliance, enterprise
technology and other consulting services.
Barry-Wehmiller is a diversified global supplier of engineering
consulting and manufacturing technology for the packaging,
corrugating, sheeting and paper-converting industries. By blending
people-centric leadership with disciplined operational strategies
and purpose-driven growth, Barry-Wehmiller has become a $3 billion
organization with nearly 12,000 team members united by a common
belief: to use the power of business to build a better world.
The Project Coordinator (Construction) supports and
communicates with the construction managers, site superintendents
on construction projects, as they manage the execution of our
external client projects. In this capacity, this position also
communicates with the internal & external clients, vendors and
other support teams to reach the goals of the client. PCs
utilizes the project management software Procore and supports the
firm’s documentation and communication
processes. Project Coordinators provide administrative and
document support for our in-house construction departments.
The Project Coordinators work as a team with a common goal, which
is to produce a document as quickly, consistently, and accurately
as possible prior to the required deadline. The amount of
paperwork produced in this office is enormous and therefore,
requires constant changes, a need for consistency, and a desire for
- Primary project coordinator point of contact on assigned
projects interfacing with construction site managers, project
managers and subcontractors
- Processing purchase orders, change orders, subcontracts
- Maintaining up to date insurance certificates
- Coordinating and maintaining project closeout documents
- Tracking and filing contract documents, change orders and
- Support and coordinate activities/processes associated with
Procore, for both local and regional projects.
- Provide document control support to prepare, edit, proof and
pdf final documents to be stored in the project documents tool
- Coordinate the documentation of transmittals/ covers within
Procore prior to being sent out of the office.
- Coordinate the documentation of the drawings and issuance
through the documents tool within Procore.
- Coordinate the documentation of specifications and table of
contents issuance within Procore.
- Support the project team with reporting project status on a
- Receive, log, and submit RFI’s to the necessary
recipient. Communicate the final RFI response to the project
- Receive, log, scan and distribute submittals within
- Assist in submitting Bid Packages through the bidding tool in
- Set-up Bidders with the necessary permissions and within the
specific bid project.
- Provide procurement support and coordination to the project
teams during the development, input and approval routing
- Assist in documenting the projects approved purchase orders and
subcontracts in the commitments tool on Procore.
- Coordinate the approval routing process of supplier invoices,
routing through the submittal tool.
- General administrative support tasks, such as travel
arrangements, phones, onboarding, running prints, etc.
- 5+ years overall administrative or project coordinator work
experience, preferably supporting engineering or construction
- Ability to work in a team setting or independently
- Advanced knowledge of all Microsoft Office programs (Excel,
PowerPoint, Outlook, Word, etc.), expertise with web-based
applications, and strong communication skills are necessary
(written and verbal).
- Experience with Procore or other project management software
- Coordinates / Prioritizes / Delegates Construction PC
- Reviews / Creates / Processes Construction Documents and
Masters in conjunction with the Manager, Administration
- Maintains / Logs / Purges Past and Present Electronic and Paper
- Willing and able to travel as necessary for project
requirements to include but not be limited to: project installation
and start-up activities, client meetings, company sponsored
meetings, trainings, industry related seminars, forums, or
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration,
Accounting, Communications or related degree is desired, but is not
required. Equivalent appropriate work experience is highly
desired and can be substituted for a degree.
At Barry-Wehmiller we recognize that people come with a
wealth of experience and talent beyond just the technical
requirements of a job. If your experience is close to what
you see listed here, please still consider applying. We know
that our differences often can bring about innovation, excellence
and meaningful work—therefore, people from all backgrounds are
encouraged to apply to our positions. Please let us know if
you require reasonable accommodations during the interview
Barry-Wehmiller is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V This
organization uses E-Verify.
Applicants may be subject to pre-employment screening which may
include drug screening, reference checks, employment verifications,
background screening and/or skills assessments.
Keywords: Barry Wehmiller Design Group, Fort Worth , Project Coordinator (Construction) (Design Group), Other , Fort Worth, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!