Material Handler Lead - Fort Worth,TX
Location: Fort Worth
Posted on: October 10, 2021
Safety-Kleen Fort Worth, TX is looking for
Lead Material Handler to join their safety
conscious team! Lead Material Handler is responsible for completing
all assigned warehouse duties in a safe and responsible manner,
such as loading and unloading trucks, preparing waste shipments,
reconciling inventory, moving trucks around the yard and dock, and
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Pay for you to obtain your CDL
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by
complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and
acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Unloading route truck of containerized waste;
- Reloading route trucks with supplies and equipment for next
- Stocking warehouse with materials after Distribution Center
- Preparing waste loads for shipment to Recycle
- Housekeeping in branch (sweeping, cleaning,
- Supervising third party bulk liquid transfers;
- Assisting with inventory count at warehouse.
What does it take to work for Safety-Kleen?
- 1+ years of previous warehouse / material handling
- Ability to safety operate a forklift and other yard
Join our team today! To learn more about our
company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit
us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company,
has a commitment to excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of
tradition. Our entire business model revolves around keeping North
American businesses green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in
annual revenue as a world-class environmental service organization
and market leader in industrial hazardous waste management,
parts-cleaning technology, and oil re-refining. We collect over 200
million gallons of used motor oil each year and we have the largest
re-refinery capacity in North America allowing us to re-refine more
than 150 million gallons each year.
Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste management
needs and reduce their carbon footprint. PROTECTION.
CHOICES. PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK ™
We appreciate all those interested in joining the Safety-Kleen
team; however only those that complete the online application and
meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company is a Military &
Veteran friendly company.
Keywords: Safety-Kleen, Fort Worth , Material Handler Lead - Fort Worth,TX, Other , Fort Worth, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!