Location: Fort Worth
Posted on: October 14, 2021
Work Schedule: 6:00 am to 4:00 pm Monday through Friday 1st
ProLogistix has IMMEDIATE OPENINGS for Warehouse Leads in the
Fort Worth area with a fantastic supply chain company. Have fun
training line workers to meet or exceed production goals.
• Pre-Shift set up
• Ensure Product is being properly handled
• Supervise Workers and Assist as Needed
• Coach and Give Feedback to Associates
• Relieve Line Workers as Needed
• Minimum 6 months Line or Warehouse Experience
• No High School Diploma or GED required
• Standing, walking, bending & grasping
• Ability to work in Fast Paced Environment
• Ability to lift up to 25 lbs.
• Team Player with excellent work ethic
• No experience required - Will train
Temp to Perm career opportunity
BENEFITS of Working with ProLogistix:
• Weekly Pay
• Mobile App (work status, pay stubs, etc.)
• Medical & Dental available
• Free On-line Learning Academy
• Referral Bonuses
• On-site Support Team
Earn up to $1.50/hr more!
Pay increase .50 once you work 6 months, additional .50 increase at
1 year and another additional .50 increase at 2 year!
Dress Code: Close toe shoes/boots, pants or knee length shorts,
NO tank tops, long hair must be pulled up or in a hat. NO baggy
clothes or hoodies. NO inappropriate logos or words
Keywords: ProLogistix, Fort Worth , Warehouse Lead, Other , Fort Worth, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!