Information Scientist III-Hybrid (remote and onsite)
Company: US Tech Solutions
Location: Fort Worth
Posted on: November 22, 2021
- Prefer Onsite but open for remote and hybrid.
- Medical information manager role.
- Immunology TA, group of 13 people.
- Data coming from manuscript, abstract and publication,
- Develop content from these data.
- Viva system, salesforce platform good to have.
- Good have medical writer.
- Some drug development understanding Primary Responsibilities
- Provides complex medical information for the assigned
therapeutic area(s). This includes developing, maintaining and
using product/disease state subject matter expertise to respond to
medical information inquiries escalated from affiliate and medical
information call center staff, and managing the development,
approval, and maintenance of global and region-specific
medical/technical global content documents used for product
inquiries from internal customers such as country affiliate staff,
and from external customers including healthcare professionals
(e.g., External Experts, physicians, pharmacists, nurses, etc.) and
- Provides timely and accurate development of global content,
summarizes clinical guidelines, and assists in the
development/approval of Data on File in accordance with established
policies and practice standards. Ensures content conveys a clear
and appropriate medical message. Ensures compliance with regulatory
and corporate requirements.
- Able to evaluate data, and maintain an in-depth understanding
of product knowledge, associated disease states, treatment
guidelines, labeling, and relevant internal data for assigned
- May partner with internal colleagues to ensure creation of
relevant core content to meet customer needs.
- Assists in providing solutions to deliver medical information
to customers in unique and innovative ways.
- Critically evaluates literature, interprets complex data, and
adapts delivery of information to a variety of audiences.
- Identify global medical information insights based on Medical
Skills / Qualifications Required
- Education Preferred: Bachelor's degree in Nursing or Pharmacy
(RPH or PharmD) preferred
- Strong knowledge of clinical trial methodology, statistical
concepts, and independent evaluation and interpretation of complex
- Medical writing experience including the concise summarization
of simple to complex data from a variety of sources (manuscripts,
abstracts, congress posters/oral presentations, data on file,
- Understanding of relevant therapeutic area(s), with a basic
understanding of how medical information content and communications
supports Client business needs.
- 3+ years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry, medical
- Understanding of the legal and regulatory environment of
pharmaceutical industry. Experience in providing innovative and
unique solutions for delivery of medical information. Solid
clinical understanding of disease states and the implications of
Keywords: US Tech Solutions, Fort Worth , Information Scientist III-Hybrid (remote and onsite), Other , Fort Worth, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!