Talent Acquisition Specialist (Remote/Pacific Time Zone)
Location: Fort Worth
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Title: Specialist, Talent Acquisition
Division: Human Resources
Wage Category: Salaried, Exempt
Reports to: Director, Workforce Planning
Salary range: Commensurate with experience
The Talent Acquisition Specialist is responsible for overseeing all
talent acquisition activities in order to ensure maximum
organizational effectiveness. This role serves as facilitator of
the talent pipeline into the organization and is the brand
ambassador of MediRevv as new candidates enter their exciting work
A successful Talent Acquisition Specialist will exemplify the
MediRevv Mindset by helping the organization on a whole achieve
balance between our partners, people, and performance.
- Build and maintain close relationships with hiring managers to
understand needs and regular communication to determine
effectiveness of placements.
- Develop specific recruitment plans to meet goals and
- Manage candidate flow process from start to finish and act as
the go-to person for all things recruiting.
- Partner with the entire Human Resources team to establish and
crush strategic goals.
- Promote MediRevv as an employer of choice to all potential
candidates with a focus on all the amazing offerings including
benefits, culture, and opportunity.
- Passionate advocate for the candidate experience, putting their
best interests in line with those of the organization in finding an
- Develop social media tactics (blogs, newsgroups, communities,
etc.) as a brand strategy and candidate generation tool - go where
the candidates are!
- Build long-lasting relationships that drive referral after
referral, and fill your bucket daily by meeting so many new and
- Actively source candidates using social media channels,
community events and other creative sourcing avenues to attract
talent and increase candidate engagement for future
- Maintain and evolve a comprehensive and consistent selection
process using applicant assessment and applicant tracking
- Exercise knowledge of employment law and oversee all candidate
checks to maintain a safe workplace environment for all
- Manage internal promotion processes to assist leadership team
to fill openings quickly in order to maintain organizational
- Compile and interpret data to focus efforts where best served
and to meet the needs of our partners and people
- Other innovative and progressive projects and duties as
Job Requirements - Knowledge, Skills And Abilities
A successful candidate must have proficient knowledge/capabilities
in the following areas:
- 5 or more years talent acquisition experience to include,
sourcing, screening, interviewing.
- Creative thinker and doer with ability to learn applicant
tracking systems and other platforms as necessary.
- Thorough knowledge of employment law and recruiting concepts
- Excellent written and oral communication skills to represent
- Skills to work independently and be resourceful with the
ability to prioritize workload
- Flexibility to manage multiple projects, deadlines and
- High comfort level with managing social media community
engagement, including but not limited to Facebook, LinkedIn,
Twitter, and Google
Equal Opportunity Employment Statement
MediRevv is an EEO/AA Employer. M/F/Veteran/Disability. We strongly
encourage minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities
to apply for openings with us.
Keywords: MediRevv, Fort Worth , Talent Acquisition Specialist (Remote/Pacific Time Zone), Other , Fort Worth, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!