Lot Attendant / Porter
Company: Meador Super Center
Location: Fort Worth
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionLot Attendant / PorterEvery employee of Meador
Auto Group is absolutely critical to its success. Our continued
growth and fast-paced environment make this an awesome place to
work. Happy employees make happy customers, and we reward
individuals who are ready to work hard and stay motivated. Come
join our team!Benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- 401k with company match
- Discounts on Auto Service
- Vehicle Purchasing Program
- Paid Time Off
- no-debt, no-cost college degree programResponsibilities
- Maintains vehicle inventory
- Places buyer guides and stock tags in vehicles.
- Keeps new- and used-vehicle lots neat and orderly, moving cars
in accordance with dealership display standards.
- Cleans driveway and sidewalks
- Drives vehicles as needed.
- Makes key tags for vehicles.
- Performs other duties as assigned.Qualifications
- Ability to follow directions
- Clear and Valid Driver's License
- Ability to follow instructions
- Positive attitude
- Clean driving record
- Willing to submit to a pre-employment background check & drug
Keywords: Meador Super Center, Fort Worth , Lot Attendant / Porter, Other , Fort Worth, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!