Company: Frank Kent Cadillac
Location: Fort Worth
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionAbout UsFrank Kent is growing and we want you to
join us for the ride! After 80 years of impeccable service to the
community, we have no plans of slowing down any time soon. As we
expand our presence in Texas, we always hiring for new positions.
Our employees, our customers, and our community are our most
valuable assets. It is our responsibility to provide a professional
atmosphere founded on sound business ethics, honesty and integrity.
- 401(k) Plan w/ match
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Life Insurance
- Employee discounts on vehicles and services
- Employee Discount CardResponsibilities
- Develop expertise and gain in-depth knowledge of vehicle
accessories and technology.
- Provide customers with detailed information on owner's manual
- Guarantee detailed follow-ups to ensure complete customer
- Issue purchase orders for various vendors.
- Manage the delivery of sold vehicles every single day.
- Demonstrate features of the vehicle and assist with set up if
- Performs other duties as assigned.Qualifications
- Strong desire to succeed and eagerness to improve
- Technological aptitude
- Experience in a customer-facing role
- Professional appearance and positive personality
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Minimum of High School degree or equivalent
- Able to work flexible hours, including weekends and
- Have reliable transportation to and from workplace
- Valid driver's license and clean driving recordWe are an equal
opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without
regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin,
disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other
characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Keywords: Frank Kent Cadillac, Fort Worth , Delivery Coordinator, Other , Fort Worth, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!