Breakfast Attendant - Homewood Suites Fort Worth,
Company: Esperanto Developments
Location: Fort Worth
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionPosition: Breakfast AttendantMission
StatementEsperanto Developments is a dynamic hospitality management
company which brings success to all its stakeholders.We achieve
this with a diverse and talented team by exceeding expectations of
guests, associates and owners.We bridge the gap between risk and
reward providing tools and confidence to take on bigger and bolder
opportunities.We pride ourselves on building strong partnerships
never losing sight that profitability begins with people and
relationships.Vision Statement Esperanto Developments Vision is to
be recognized as an innovative market leader changing the
hospitality industry. We lead on a path to meaningful growth and
make positive impact in the lives of all. Esperanto Development
LLC. Is a leading hotel management company with a premier track
record of maximizing profitability and improving asset values for
hotel owners. From hotel operations and property management to
electronic distribution and interactive marketing, Esperanto
Development achieves superior operating results through its strong
commitment to guests, associates and owners.Job Description: The
Breakfast Attendant is responsible for preparing, setting up, and
replenishing a variety of food and beverage items, cleaning and
maintaining kitchen and eating areas; greeting and serving
guestsRequired Skills and Requisites:
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of business and financial
matters and information related to the property, owner(s),
partners, guests, associates, etc.
- Good interpersonal skills. Ability to work in a courteous,
tactful and patient manner with other associates, management,
guests, vendors, suppliers, and other members of the general public
conducting business with the property.
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally.
- Ability to work in a fast-pace, high-energy and demanding work
- Basic knowledge of hotel operations or ability to learn
- Ability to work as a team player with all levels of
- Dedicated, hard-working, self-motivated.
- Practice safety standards at all times.
- Ability to solve basic equipment problems and/or who to contact
- Skilled in operation of tools and equipment listed below.
- Complete knowledge of Emergency Equipment Manual, i.e., utility
and water shutoff equipment, fire alarm system/panel and emergency
procedures, etc.Responsibilities and Duties:
- Provide exceptional customer service to all hotel guests,
making their stay as comfortable and accommodating as possible
while achieving team and Brand goals.
- Perform quality assurance (QA) requirements for
- Performs a variety of food preparation duties, such as
repairing hot and cold breakfast foods and drinks.
- Immaculately cleans and maintains kitchen, equipment, utensils,
service and eating areas. * Brews coffee, tea, etc.
- Operates cooking equipment.
- Orders supplies, puts up stock, and keeps records.
- Maintains Brand Standards and Health Department
- Responsible for setting up and replenishing all food
- Greets and serves guests as demand is needed.
- May be required to stock the bar; to assist with setup and
breakdown of meeting rooms; and handle the refresh / coffee
- Remain highly visible and be readily available for guests at
- Take initiative to offer assistance or answer questions
throughout the hotel.
- Use empowerment to exceed associate / guest expectations and
- Proper administration of key control.
- Willingness and ability to train new associates.
- Complete maintenance work orders and deliver to the supervisor
in a timely manner. * Thoroughly understand and implement the Brand
- Perform all shift checklist responsibilities.
- Support team members to ensure the team's entire workload is
- Perform other duties as required.Esperanto Developments, is an
equal opportunity employer with policies prohibiting unlawful
discrimination on the basis of any protected classification under
applicable local, state and/or federal laws, which can include
race, color, creed, sex, national origin, age, veteran status or
physical or mental disability unrelated to job requirements.
Esperanto Development policies also provide for a drug-free
workplace, where the use, possession, or influence of illegal drugs
or alcohol while on company time is generally prohibited. An
employee's use (or abuse) of legally prescribed medication may also
implicate company policy, where it impairs judgment or work
performance or otherwise creates workplace safety risks. At
Esperanto Developments, we are dedicated to creating and sustaining
meaningful hospitality careers for our associates. We support our
associates with highly competitive salaries, outstanding health,
benefits, extensive training and development programs, promotion
within the organization, and a positive team-based culture where
people make the difference.
Keywords: Esperanto Developments, Fort Worth , Breakfast Attendant - Homewood Suites Fort Worth,, Other , Fort Worth, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!