User Experience Designer
Location: Fort Worth
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Company DescriptionAt Brushfire, it's our goal to be the go-to
ticketing and registration platform our customers deserve. We're an
event management software-as-a-service platform that provides
solutions for ticketing & registration, virtual events, and event
apps. Last year we powered over 30,000 events, all around the
world, ranging anywhere from a handful of people to more than
Brushfire helps power successful events around the world by
providing great software and service that never stops improving. We
believe every organization deserves the most elegantly architected
platform for event management, both at the technology and service
Job DescriptionWe're looking for a UI/UX Designer to join our
product and engineering team. The ideal candidate is enthusiastic,
people-focused, and is passionate about design systems. We're a
highly collaborative team that works together to solve the changing
and complex needs of our customers. Our team is highly oriented
around executing and strategic thinking.
- Be a great team player, experienced in working with agile
teams. Ability to collaborate closely with developers, product
owners and stakeholders.
- Create, improve and use wireframes, prototypes, style guides,
user flows, and effectively communicate your interaction ideas
using any of these methods.
- Present and defend your design decisions. All your design
decisions should be based on the overall design roadmap as well as
your own design thinking and fundamental principles (i.e. color
theory, visual weight, etc.)
- Continually keep yourself and your design team updated with the
latest changes in your industry's standards.
- Three or more years of experience and proven track record
- Strong portfolio to be presented during the interview
- Previous work experience with design related to B2B SaaS web
- Hands-on experience creating wireframes, prototypes,
storyboards, user flows, etc.
- Experience using tools such as Figma, Photoshop, Sketch,
Illustrator, InVision, etc.
- Understanding of basic front-end languages: HTML5, CSS3,
- Foster creative ideas with a problem solving mindset
- Experience working in an agile/scrum development process
- Be open to receiving objective criticism and improving upon
What's it like to work for Brushfire?We've been 100% remote for the
better part of two decades, and our team is a diverse group of
caring, driven people from all backgrounds and technological
comfort levels that strive to provide the best for our customers
while also being the best they can be for their team. We place a
high value on open, candid communication through group chats, video
calls, and phone calls throughout each day to keep things moving
We believe working remotely is merely the baseline necessary for a
healthy work-life balance. -Although we are a completely remote
company, candidates closer to our teams in Dallas-Fort Worth, Texas
Application ProcessWe take great care to evaluate all employees and
job applicants equally, based on merit, competence, and
qualifications. We do not discriminate on the basis of race,
religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age,
marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other
characteristic protected by law.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO
Keywords: Brushfire, Fort Worth , User Experience Designer, Other , Fort Worth, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!