Light Equipment Operator
Company: City Of Granbury
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Operates small trucks, dump trucks, and miscellaneous small
equipment. - Performs manual labor involving street and drainage
maintenance and repair. - Performs various other tasks as
* Drives and operates small trucks and small equipment.
* Has schedule flexibility and proficiency to work after-hours on a
rotating basis, as assigned. Coverage of these additional
after-hours duties is compensated for by additional overtime pay
and/or compensatory time, according to the approved pay schedule
for these assignments. -
* Assists with clean-up of streets.
* Trims trees and cleans storm sewers.
* Operates small equipment such as chain saws, concrete saws,
tractors, mowers, small compactors etc.
* Helps in all phases of street and sign repair.
* Performs other tasks as assigned. - - - -
-Minimum Qualifications: -
* High school education or GED required; -
* Must have a current Class "B" CDL Commercial driver's license;
* A minimum of one (1) year experience working in construction or a
* Knowledge of the operation and maintenance of small equipment is
* Must have the ability to communicate effectively with co-workers
* Ability to follow oral and written instructions. -
Work Environment: - -
This position primarily involves working in a field environment.
-Will be working around heavy construction equipment. -May be
exposed to odors and fumes while working with chemicals. -Will be
exposed to adverse/inclement weather conditions while working
outside. -May work variable hours and or weekends.
-Physical Condition: -
-Must be able to bend, climb and squat to perform duties. -Must be
able to lift, push, pull and carry objects weighing up to 100
pounds. - Must have dexterity with fingers and hands to operate
hand tools and small equipment. -Must be able to smell odors and
fumes. -Maintain physical condition necessary for walking and
standing for prolonged periods of time in extreme conditions.
-Hearing and vision must be satisfactory to the degree that duties
may be performed effectively and safely.
NOTE: - The above statements are intended to describe the general
nature and level of work being performed by persons assigned to
this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all
responsibilities, duties, skills and physical demands required.
Keywords: City Of Granbury, Fort Worth , Light Equipment Operator, Other , Granbury, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!