Posted on: June 24, 2022
Job DescriptionBank TellerSUMMARY:The Teller position is
responsible for providing a variety of duties such as delivering
client service and basic troubleshooting for bank's clients, paying
and receiving functions, including processing deposits,
withdrawals, loan payments, official checks, and money orders.
Balances and verifies cash totals. Performs specific assigned
side-jobs and assists other tellers with various duties as
required. Ensures that customers are promptly and professionally
served. Actively cross-sells bank products and services. JOB DUTIES
AND ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Assisting customers with processing transactions, such as
deposits, withdrawals, or payments, resolving complaints or account
discrepancies, and answering questions.
- Informing customers about bank products and services.
- Tracking, recording, reporting, and storing information related
to transactions, bank supplies, and customers, ensuring all
information is accurate and complete.
- Maintaining and balancing cash drawers, reconciling
discrepancies, teller over/short report, traveler's checks, savings
bonds, etc, and adhering to all procedural controls
- Keeping a clean, organized work area and a professional
- Handling currency, transactions, and confidential information
in a responsible manner.
- Using software to track bank information and generate
- Following all bank financial and security regulations and
- Air-conditioned office environmentPHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Sit for extended periods of time
- Walk, stand, bend, squat, twist, and reach
- Simple grasping and fine manipulation
- Extended keyboardingMINIMUM REQUIREMENTS:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Cash handling experience and on-the-job training may be
- Basic math and computer skills.
- High level of accountability, efficiency, and accuracy.
- Professional appearance and courteous manner.PREFERRED
- Exceptional time management, communication, and customer
- Ability to interact with other departments to accomplish
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet stringent
deadlines while maintaining unsurpassable customer service
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Strong sales skills are a plus.We are an Equal Opportunity
Employer!Powered by JazzHROVyrqZG8tb
Keywords: TexasBank, Fort Worth , Bank Teller, Other , Weatherford, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!