Company: H&R Block
Location: Fort Worth
Posted on: June 24, 2022
What you'll do...Provides technical PC, peripheral, network and
software break-fix, on-site, phone, chat and off-phone for retail
tax offices worldwide enabling end users to operate efficiently and
effectively. Utilizes software solutions, knowledge base, personal
knowledge, and computer systems to resolve and track user
incidents. Effectively opens and works support requests and
escalates to the appropriate people/team as necessary. Effectively
communicates and assists clients regarding their technical support
issues. Serve as a liaison between business partners, Lead FST/CSM
and TSC to identify and resolve problems.Day to day you'll...
- Coordinate the setup, shutdown and support of PC hardware and
software for H&R Block's field company offices in compliance
with instructions provided by CSC
- Maintain, troubleshoot, and support field systems in
company-owned field offices by phone, chat and on-site visits.
- Help troubleshoot/support FR offices by phone and chat.
- Maintain an inventory of district resources. Maintain hot spare
tracking and control for computer equipment in the district.
- Ensure essential communication with Business Partners and Lead
Field Systems Technician/Company Support Manager on support issues
- Maintain network and telephone systems in company offices.
- Document hardware problems and their resolution within the
- Assist with special projects, as needed.
- Remote into and/ or control desktops to resolve technical
- Follow established processes and procedures to work cases and
handle inquiries to resolve office and associate issues.
- Maintain a technical working knowledge of product or products
supported by the department.
- Handle Field contacts while ensuring quality measurement
procedures, and work instructions are maintained within policy
- Perform other duties as assigned.What you'll bring to the
- High school diploma or equivalentWork Experience:
- Experience with Windows Environment, Windows network
configurations and MS Office (or equivalent)
- Access to and ability to drive a motor vehicle; possession of a
valid driver's license; adequate insurance coverage as required by
applicable state law and a good driving record.
- Ability to work independently or on a team
- Oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Demonstrated decision making, analytical and problem-solving
- Demonstrated organization, prioritization and project
- Demonstrated ability to set up, maintain, and troubleshoot
computer hardware, networks and systems.About H&R
Block...H&R Block's purpose is simple: To provide help and
inspire confidence in our clients and communities everywhere. We've
been true to that purpose since brothers Henry and Richard Bloch
founded our company in 1955. Since then, we've grown to have
approximately 12,000 offices throughout the United States and
around the world.We are a people company first and a tax company
second. People who join H&R Block say it feels like being part
of something bigger. A place with an amazing and storied history,
but with a strong and urgent focus on the future. Maybe it's how
determined, forward thinking and innovative we are, or how
accessible our leadership is. We believe it's all those things, and
much more.H&R Block is committed to diversity and inclusion and
is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We consider qualified
applicants regardless of race, color, religion, creed, gender,
national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status,
sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation,
citizenship, or any other legally protected class. All qualified
applicants are welcomed and encouraged to apply.Sponsored
Keywords: H&R Block, Fort Worth , FST, Other , Fort Worth, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!