Dietary Aide $1,000 Sign on Bonus!! (WHC)
Company: Summit LTC
Posted on: June 25, 2022
$1,000 Sign On Bonus!!POSITION SUMMARYWe are looking for a skilled
Dietary Aide to become a part of our facility's compassionate
care-giving team. The successful candidate will be responsible for
providing assistance in all dietary functions as
directed/instructed in accordance with established policies and
procedures, applicable federal, state and local standards,
guidelines and regulations; and as may be directed by the Dietary
Manager and/or other designated supervisor (i.e., cook), to ensure
quality food service is provided at all times. We're looking for a
highly competent and well-organized professional who values safety,
security and patient wellness above all else. We focus on providing
the best care possible while ensuring patient satisfaction in every
interaction. The Dietary Aide is responsible for making sure those
values are reflected in his or her staff at all times.PM21
QUALIFICATIONSTo perform this job successfully, an individual must
be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The
requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge,
skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential functions.EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCEHigh school diploma
or relevant qualification.
- On-the-job training provided.
- A combination of experience and training which provides the
required skills, knowledge, and abilities.
- Must be over the age of 18 years to operate dietary department
equipment.KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Must be able to read, write, and speak the English language in
an understandable manner.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short
correspondence, and memos.
- Mathematical and numerical skills; mechanical aptitude
- Ability to maintain the care and use of supplies, equipment,
etc. and appearance of work areas, regular inspection of food
services areas for sanitation, order, safety and proper performance
of assigned duties.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out
instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Ability to communicate orally and in written form effectively
with all levels of employees, patients, families, and vendors.
- Ability to present information in one-on-one and small group
situations to employees, patients, families, and vendors.
- Excellent problem solving/analysis/judgment skills and high
level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Builds and maintains cooperative working relationships
- Must possess leadership and supervisory ability and the
willingness to work harmoniously with professional and
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with
clients, supervisors, County employees, elected officials, law
enforcement, other agencies, and the public.
- Must possess the ability to seek out new methods and principles
and be able to incorporate them into existing practices.
- Resourceful, dependable and accountable
- Able to work a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends,
and holidays.CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONSNoneSummit LTC is
an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered
for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or
Keywords: Summit LTC, Fort Worth , Dietary Aide $1,000 Sign on Bonus!! (WHC), Other , Weatherford, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!