Client Support Specialist
Company: Equify Financial, LLC
Location: Fort Worth
Posted on: June 25, 2022
The Client Support Specialist is responsible for resolving customer
queries, recommending solutions and guiding product users through
features and functionalities. To be successful in this role, you
should be an excellent communicator whos able to earn our clients
trust through knowledgeable and transparent communication.
About Our Company:
InnovA is a cloud-based software SaaS (software as a solution)
platform that enables companies to sell inventory through their own
company-branded website. Our platform allows customers to grow and
facilitate their businesses through a wide variety of software
solutions. InnovA's back-office inventory management platform
enables its customers to sell inventory via retail, online
auctions, simulcast auctions, and via 3rd party marketplaces.
- Competitive Base Pay
- 401(k) Savings Plan + Company Match
- Company paid Life Insurance and AD&D
- Company paid LTD
- Employee paid additional Life Insurance and AD&D
- Additional employee-paid coverage includes critical illness,
accident insurance, short term disability and whole life insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Education Assistance
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Respond to customer queries in a timely and accurate way, via
phone, email or chat
- Identify customer needs and help customers use specific product
- Acts as a liaison between customers and management in order to
enhance the overall customer experience.
- Analyze and report product malfunctions (for example, by
testing different scenarios or impersonating users)
- Monitor customer complaints and reach out to provide assistance
- Inform customers about new features and
- Tracks proposed resolutions and follows up with customers in a
- Independently provides solutions that meet end-user
requirements as well as provide solutions that further the broader
mission of the organization where these are overlapping but beyond
initial user-defined scope.
- Serves as a technical advisor by addressing potential problems
with systems integration, compatibility, and design
- Conduct surveys regarding products, services and customer
- Recommends controls by identifying problems; writing improved
- Maintains system protocols by writing and updating procedures
- Maintains user confidence and protects operations by keeping
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending
educational workshops; reviewing professional publications;
establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art
practices; participating in professional societies.
- Strong analytical and product management skills required,
including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer
business needs and translate them into application and operational
- Assist in training junior Customer Support Specialists
- Perform other related duties as required.
Educational and Other Requirements:
- A high school diploma or equivalent certificate is
- Experience as a Customer Support Specialist or similar CS role
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on
experience in software and web technologies, preferred
- Experience with Technical Writing preferred
- Familiarity with the auction industry is a plus
- Experience Analyzing information and data.
- Exceptional communications skills, verbal and written.
- Must have very good phone etiquette.
- Strong documentation skills.
- Must be customer-focused, work well in a team-oriented
environment, and provide quality service for the business
- Must pay very close attention to detail.
Keywords: Equify Financial, LLC, Fort Worth , Client Support Specialist, Other , Fort Worth, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!