Company: IWG PLC
Location: Fort Worth
Posted on: August 6, 2022
TX, Fort Worth
The world of work is changingshort commutes, flexibility, and
convenience are the minimum standards employees want when it comes
to how they want to work!
At IWG, we are leading the way. We've built the world's largest
workspace network so that our customers can work from wherever, and
however, they want in over 120 countries across the globe!
Join us and help us bring more freedom to people and businesses,
while expanding our network. You'll be able to enjoy a great work
life balance and competitive benefits, while growing your career
path along the way.
As a Community Associate, you'll work closely with new and existing
customers across a myriad of industries, working to create and
maintain your own community within your center, where you will help
take care of all the administrative and support needs for your
customersso that your customers can focus on running their
A typical day at IWG
You arrive a few minutes before your center opens to make sure
everything is ready and check there's nothing the cleaners have
Customers arrive all throughout the morning. One asks you for a
changed WiFi code. Another wants to know if his important package
has arrived. A woman needs directions to her meeting room and can
you help her set up the projector and show her where to find a
great cup of coffee. You're off to help her get set-up, as soon as
you connect the incoming call to another customer. You may sure
that all of the services are properly charged, so that invoices are
It's time for a quick coffee break, relax and enjoy a few minutes
The mail arrives. You sort through it while dealing with a whole
host of other customer requests, remembering to email the customer
from earlier to let him know his package is waiting for him in his
mailbox. And that's lunch.
A new wave of customers arrive throughout the afternoon. You help a
customer with printing and another with their invoice. A customer
in a team room say it's too hot in their office, no problem you are
on it and open a ticket in our service portal.
You've earned yourself another quick coffee break, relax and enjoy
a few minutes to yourself.
Early afternoon, you sit down with the Community Manager to discuss
the organization of next week's networking event in your center.
You plan and write the e-invites to customers, then create, print
and put-up posters on the noticeboards around the center. To your
excitement, the Community Manager is coming around the corner with
a prospect (someone interested in joining the IWG community), you
share a few details about what makes this space so amazing for your
customers and encourage them to join the network soon so they can
participate in next week's networking event - then you head back to
finish putting up your posters.
The day is coming to a close. Time to gently ask the large group in
meeting room 3 to start wrapping up. You direct them to the nice
restaurant you know around the corner, so they can grab a bite and
continue their discussion. You ensure everything's nice and tidy,
it's time to head home.
We're looking for someone who knows how to manage multiple tasks
while providing customers with the best possible service. You also
need to be:
* A good communicator, with the ability to build strong
professional relationships and empathize with people's needs
(Ideally 1+ years of customer service experience)
* Happy taking ownership of problems and finding ways to solve
* Positive, enthusiastic, and able to adapt to fast-changing
* Experience and confidence using MS Office and other basic IT
* Legally eligible to work in the Country you are applying within
and at least 18 years old
What we offer
On top of a competitive total compensation package, you'll
* Work life balance (no standard nights/weekends)
* Generous paid time off plans (sick and vacation)
* 11 Paid Company Holidays per calendar year (in addition to your
* Competitive 401K Program, with a Company match
* Affordable and comprehensive health care for all full-time team
members (and some plan options for part-timers as well)
* A quarterly bonus plan program, plus an hourly rate of $15.96
* A bright and inspiring work environment
* Training and development opportunities aligned with great career
* A professional workplace community (business casual attire
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to age, race, color, religion, disability, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status,
national origin or any other consideration protected by federal,
state or local law.
* Notice of Affirmative Action Policy Statement - USA.pdf (79.38
* Physical Requirements for Regus Field Operations.pdf (126.11
* Community Associate job description_CAN_ 4_2022.pdf (81.52
Keywords: IWG PLC, Fort Worth , Community Associate, Other , Fort Worth, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!