Location: Fort Worth
Posted on: August 8, 2022
Job DescriptionPrayer PartnerDallas/Ft. Worth, TX(no remote
positions)Prayer has literally been the foundation of TBN Networks
since our founding in 1973 with one TV station in California. Since
then, this worldwide ministry has made prayer the center of all we
do in sending the Gospel of Jesus Christ around the world by every
means possible.We pray with confidence because of the victory that
Jesus provided for us through the finished work of the cross. This
is the heart of how we pray at TBN. If you have a desire to help
people, love to pray and believe that God both hears and answers
prayer, this may be the job for you. What we look for: Teachable
people who love to pray.What we value: Feedback, collaboration, and
authenticity.What we offer: Real practical ministry experience
agreeing in prayer with those who contact us.Duties:
- Respond to incoming calls for prayer, giving hope and extending
God's grace to every caller.
- Pray using the word of God to encourage and strengthen the
faith of our callers.
- Make outbound calls to our donors genuinely thanking them for
their support of TBN and praying with them for any needs they may
- Discreetly handle confidential information shared on calls and
communicate that effectively with leadership for any needed follow
- Respond calmly to any distressed callers and working with
leadership to take any needed actions.
- Multi-tasking effectively between inbound and outbound calls in
a timely manner.
- Effectively working in an open office team environment being
conscious of the sensitive nature of the calls.
- Utilizing good communication and computer skills to document
the details of each call accurately. All positions are onsite in
the Dallas and Ft. Worth areas of Texas, no remote positions.
Shifts, days, and times vary by location. We are open 24/7 and 365
days a year!
Keywords: TBN, Fort Worth , PRAYER PARTNER, Other , Fort Worth, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!