Company: Amcor - Fort Worth
Location: Fort Worth
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job Description**Salary Is Negotiable **Position
Overview:Continuously improve the facility's production planning,
inventory control, customer service, and logistics. Provide support
to the Production, Maintenance, and Warehouse Departments in order
to provide high quality containers in greater numbers as a superior
level of service to the customer while leading the Forklift
Operator.Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
- Must be able to work with our customers in a professional and
timely manner at all times. This includes verbal and electronic
- Performs production planning on a daily basis and monthly
scheduling to maximize equipment efficiencies.
- Enter sales orders and subsequent changes to guarantee the
delivery of customer requirements.
- Purchase the raw materials and shipping materials needed by the
production departments to manufacture quality containers
- Communicate directly with customers to satisfy product and
delivery needs, information or planning requirements, and materials
- Communicate with production, maintenance, and other internal
personnel the scheduling needs.
- Responsible for inventory control through cycle counting,
production and logistics scheduling, and maintaining inventory
processes and protocol.
- Assists and performs regular system validation to the
maintenance of manufacturing database to provide optimum use andto
ensure accurate reporting by auditing against inventory. .
- Must be able to train and manage the materials and warehouse
personal. This encompasses the Forklift Operators who are
responsible for cycle counts, loading and unloading deliveries, and
grinding of raw materials. Responsibilities include compliance of
all company policies including continuous improvement.
- Able to perform root cause analysis for the cycle count or
inventory variations/discrepancies and schedule attainment.
- Must be proficient with various computer programs and systems
to include, but not limited to MS Word, Excel, SAP, Email, Ariba,
Apriso and Crystal.
- Generate daily, weekly, monthly, and long-term schedules and
- All other duties as assigned and required.Qualifications:
- 3+ years of experience in leadership and
Warehouse/Manufacturing Material's/Inventory management;
manufacturing environment experience a plus.
- Valid driver's license
- Travel 10%
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business
periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, and
- Ability to write reports, and business correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond in group
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability
- Ability to define problems collects data, establish facts, and
draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to interpret and extensive variety of instructions and
customer needs.Salary info:$27.25 - $27.25 / hr
Keywords: Amcor - Fort Worth, Fort Worth , Materials Coordinator, Other , Fort Worth, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!