Welcome Coordinator (Bilingual Spanish Required)
Company: Oak Street Health Inc.
Location: Fort Worth
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Company: Oak Street Health
Title: Welcome Coordinator
Oak Street Health is a rapidly growing, innovative company of
community-based healthcare centers that provides higher quality
health and wellness care that improves outcomes, manages medical
costs, and provides an unmatched experience for adults on Medicare
in medically underserved communities. By providing holistic,
comprehensive and integrated care right in our patient's
communities, we can keep our patients healthy and then reinvest
cost savings in further care for those same communities and others.
Since 2013, Oak Street Health has brought its singular approach to
tens of thousands of people in Illinois, Indiana, Michigan,
Pennsylvania, and Ohio. At 40 locations, and with an ambitious
growth trajectory, Oak Street Health is attracting and cultivating
team members who embody Oak Street values and are passionate about
the mission to rebuild healthcare as it should be.
For more information, visit http://www.oakstreethealth.com.
Oak Street Health takes a team-based approach to providing
outstanding patient care. Our Service Team builds individual
relationships with our patients and ensure they are happy with
their experience. The Service Team is responsible for delivering
excellent, high-touch assistance to our patients everyday.
Welcome Coordinators are an integral part of Oak Street Health. You
will be the first impression we make on our patients. You will
efficiently juggle many tasks: ownership of our Welcome and
Community Areas, management of inbound and outbound phone calls, as
well as managing patient referrals and medical records. We also
expect you to be highly flexible, covering when needed in other
* Welcoming patients and conducting check-in with required
* Collect co-pays
* Updating patient information and making changes in electronic
medical record platform
* Scheduling appointments within electronic medical records
* Managing phone lines by answering, taking messages, and
conducting outbound calls as instructed
* Managing patient referrals by scheduling those appointments and
* Requesting medical records, routing documents to clinical staff
for review, and uploading documents into electronic medical record
* Assisting new patients with paperwork
* Assisting with community room events
* Other duties as assigned
The Welcome Coordinator reports to the Clinic Administrator
What we're looking for
* A flexible and positive attitude
* A welcoming and nurturing attitude toward our patient population
of older adults
* Strong computer skills and basic knowledge of Microsoft
* Experience in customer service setting
* Professional phone etiquette
* High level of integrity
* Proficient PC skills
* College degree preferred, some college required
* Fluency in Spanish, Polish, Russian, or other languages spoken by
people in the communities we serve (where necessary)
* US work authorization
* Someone who embodies being "Oaky". What it means to be OAKY:
* Creating an unmatched patient experience
* Driving clinical excellence
* Taking ownership and driving for results
* Being scrappy
* Radiating positive energy
* Assuming good intentions
Why Oak Street?
Oak Street Health offers our coworkers advantages that can't be
found in other healthcare companies, including:
* The opportunity to be part of a hyper-growth company focused on
changing the future of healthcare.
* High levels of responsibility and opportunities for rapid
* Generous retirement options, paid vacation/sick time, as well as
health, vision and dental benefits
* Supportive and fun culture
Why does Oak Street Health offer all of these benefits? Because we
know what it takes to deliver the highest level of care, and our
team deserves the best resources to succeed and enjoy their work.
In return, we expect the best out of our co-workers.
Oak Street Health is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace
diversity and encourage all interested readers to apply to
Keywords: Oak Street Health Inc., Fort Worth , Welcome Coordinator (Bilingual Spanish Required), Other , Fort Worth, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!