Company: McLane Company
Location: Fort Worth
Posted on: September 25, 2022
Becoming a McLane teammate is to become part of an honest,
stable, and reliable company with 125 years of success. We are
looking for teammates with perseverance who will take the extra
step for our customers, our community, and our company. In return,
we will pay you well and offer you the opportunity to go as far in
your career as you want to go. -Creates HR related paperwork and
maintains HR related files for documentation purposes. Maintains
logs and records as appropriate. Conduct background checks and drug
- Processes non-exempt HR information each week including change
forms, vacation requests, and corrections.
- Completes all necessary on-boarding and new hire
- Assists team with recruitment efforts, job fairs, etc.
- Explains benefits, policies and procedures.
- Maintains files and records.
- Scans and indexes employment data.
- May also handle Time and Labor for Warehouse and/or Driver
- Other duties may be assigned.MINIMUM SKILLS AND QUALIFICATION
- HS Diploma or GED.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to build and maintain effective relationships.
- 2 or more years of experience in an HR or payroll role is
- Office Environment
- Candidates may be subject to a background check and drug
screen, in accordance with applicable laws.All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Keywords: McLane Company, Fort Worth , HR REPRESENTATIVE, Other , Fort Worth, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!