Caregiver Memory Care Fort Worth - Night Shift
Company: Avalon Memory Care
Location: Fort Worth
Posted on: November 24, 2022
Avalon is an established company with over 25 years in Memory Care.
We currently have a number of openings for caregivers. These
positions are immediate and there is room for growth and
advancement for the right candidates.
Avalon focuses on overall quality of life for our residents with an
individualized, flexible and compassionate care system. We believe
that in order to best serve our residents, we need to first serve
our associates. One way we do that is through our benefits which
include, but are not limited to:
- Competitive Pay
- Extensive Insurance Plans, including medical, dental, vision,
flexible spending account, health savings account and more
- Paid Time Off
- Great Growth Opportunities! *In addition, to the above benefits
we also use PayActiv, which gives you access to a portion of the
money you worked for early without having to wait for your next
paycheck. The money that you access early is then deducted from
your next paycheck, giving you the flexibility to pay for things on
your own schedule. Some limitations apply.
- Assisting residents with activities of daily living such as
bathing, dressing, grooming, eating and restroom assistance.
- Implement and support the resident care plans
- Assisting some residents in transferring from one place to
another (example: bed to wheelchair)
- Caregivers provide a clean home for the residents which include
ensuring the home, bedrooms, kitchen and laundry are cleaned
according to schedule.
- Caregivers will provide medication assistance to residents by
reminding the resident's to take their medications, helping the
resident open their medication, and observing that the resident
took their medication.
- Adhere to the Alcohol and Drug Free workplace policy
- Other duties as requiredQualifications
- Must also possess patience and understanding to care for
residents with dementia.
- Important that they display a positive attitude and have an
- Maintain a professional appearance
- Must also be a person who is willing to take initiative and
react to potential crises that will occur in a home for dementia
- They must take pride in their work and be a good
- Must clear a criminal background check
- Documentation of immunizations
- Must be at least 18 years of age or a high school graduate
- Experience with Seniors is preferred. CNA is preferred but not
- Be able to lift, carry, push and pull 50 poundsC.N.A., cna,
certified nursing assistant, certified nurse assistant, Caregiver,
care giver, RSA, r.s.a., resident service assistant, resident
services assistant, personal care assistant, helper, Memory Care,
Dementia, Alzheimer's, Alzheimers, Care Manager, Lead Care
- Legally authorized to work in the United StatesPreferred
Keywords: Avalon Memory Care, Fort Worth , Caregiver Memory Care Fort Worth - Night Shift, Other , Fort Worth, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!