Part-Time Front Desk Associate ($14/hour) + PAID Training!!!!
Company: Aqua-Tots Swim Schools
Location: Fort Worth
Posted on: November 24, 2022
* PAID training
* Employee outings, activities and meals
* Holiday gifts
* Flexible hours, and Sundays off!
* Eventual 401K matching with enough hours
* Pride in being a difference maker
*Aqua-Tots Swim School is looking for front desk positions that
* Answering phones
* E-mails and sales lead follow-up
* Assisting customers
* Scheduling classes using specific software you are trained to
* Lots of smiles and interactions with children and parents
* Light housekeeping and organization
*Aqua-Tots Swim Schools is looking for some awesome people to help
create an AMAZING EXPERIENCE for our customers! Are you?..*
* Highly motivated
* Customer service oriented
* Sales oriented
* One who loves interacting with and assisting people
* Confident in your communication skills
* Proficient with computers
*We Offer: *
* A way to make a difference in your community
* Shifts that work with your schedule Monday-Saturday between 8A &
* Team environment
* Growth opportunities in a growing organization
* Fun environment around kids and families
* Free swim lessons for your children if you have any!
*Job Type: Part-time*
*Estimated 15-25 Hours Per Week*
*MUST HAVE 3p-close M-F and Saturday morning availability!!!*
*Locations Now Hiring for this position: *
* *4736 Bryant Irvin Rd Ste 718, Fort Worth, TX 76132*
*Want to see what it's like to work at Aqua-Tots? Watch this quick
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $14.00 per hour
* 401(k) matching
* Employee discount
* Flexible schedule
* Referral program
* Day shift
* Monday to Friday
* Night shift
* Weekend availability
We have implemented some additional cleaning procedures as well as
extra protection such as facial coverings and sanitizing stations.
We require that our staff contribute to keeping our facility clean
for ourselves as well as for our customers.
* Are you willing to undergo a background check in accordance with
local and state laws and regulations?
* Explain in 1-2 sentences. How is your previous work experience
relevant to this position? What makes you a good candidate?
* Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
* Day Shift (Preferred)
* Night Shift (Required)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Aqua-Tots Swim Schools, Fort Worth , Part-Time Front Desk Associate ($14/hour) + PAID Training!!!!, Other , Fort Worth, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!