Company: Trinity Terrace in Fort Worth, TX
Location: Fort Worth
Posted on: November 24, 2022
Trinity Terrace is looking for a Full-Time Technology
Coordinator to join our team! -This position -will provide
residents with advanced support in community technologies including
the emergency call, audio/video, telephone and voicemail, TV, PC,
resident intranet, mobile device, Wi-Fi, building security, smart
home tech, and Internet connectivity. -Work Schedule: -Monday -
Friday; 8:00AM - 4:30PM -Qualifications:
- Possession of or ability to obtain Mitel Certification.
- Possession of or ability to obtain CompTIA A+
- Advanced computer skills, knowledge of cable television,
knowledge of internet connection systems.
- Strong organizational skills, good phone, and public relations
skills and knowledge of facility management functions, processes
- Competitive wages! Eligibility for performance-based salary
increase after 90 days of employment.
- Free uniforms, meals and parking!
- Excellent Medical /Dental/Vision benefits! Coverage thru United
Healthcare with low employee premiums. (90% of employee monthly
premium covered by Trinity Terrace)
- Robust retirement plan, including dollar for dollar matching up
to 4% into 401k account after 1st year of employment
- Promote from within culture as well as Employee Scholarship
Fund to assist you achieve your career goals
- Employee Referral Program
- Employee Appreciation Program
- Use of on-site gym and library
- Holiday, sick leave and vacation payRequired qualifications:
- Legally authorized to work in the United StatesPreferred
Keywords: Trinity Terrace in Fort Worth, TX, Fort Worth , Technology Coordinator, Other , Fort Worth, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!