Company: Saint-Gobain Corporation
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Responsible for machine operation, computer entry, reporting,
maintenance, and quality functions to attain quality, safety,
production, and waste reduction goals.
* Perform equipment-operating functions including start-up, set-up,
production run, shutdown, and housekeeping functions as a crew.
* Perform computer operations, obtain order information, order
changes, etc. as required.
* Perform accurate reporting functions.
* Maintain continuous operations by performing minor maintenance
functions on equipment.
* Maintain close attention to detail with the goal of producing a
quality product with a minimum waste.
* Perform Back to Basics inspection.
* Read, interpret, and perform production functions according to
work orders and specifications presented on computer screen and/or
in hard copy. Ensure that adequate supplies and materials are
available as required.
* Interact effectively within a team-oriented work group and with
others to attain or surpass quality, production, safety, and waste
* Follow all safety rules and guidelines and perform required
safety checks. Performs operations in a manner that ensures a safe
working environment for all members of the crew.
* Analyze statistical process control charts and take appropriate
action as required.
* All other duties as assigned.
* Ability to stand or bend continuously during a defined shift.
* Ability to lift up to 25 pounds on a repetitive basis.
* Ability to work 40 hours during a defined shift, plus overtime as
* Ability to stand or bend continuously during defined shift.
* Possess a working knowledge of math concepts including addition,
subtraction, multiplication, division, fractions, decimals, and
* Possess a working knowledge of statistical process control
* Possess basic computer data entry skills.
* Ability to read and interpret work orders and perform reporting
* Ability to demonstrate oral, written, and interpersonal
* Ability and willingness to work in a team-oriented work
* Possess a working knowledge of basic mechanical functions
including preventative maintenance, machine adjustments, etc.
Saint-Gobain Abrasives is the world's leading manufacturer of
abrasives, offering powerful, precise and user friendly solutions
enabling customers to shape and surface finish all types of
material even the most complex and challenging applications across
a diverse range of markets. Every team member is encouraged to
develop and leverage their unique expertise and strengths to make
the greatest impact on the company and our end users.
Saint-Gobain provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all
employees and applicants for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity
or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic
information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered
veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local
laws. Saint-Gobain is an equal opportunity employer of individuals
with disabilities and supports the hiring of veterans.
Keywords: Saint-Gobain Corporation, Fort Worth , Manufacturing Operator, Other , Stephenville, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!