Ultrasound Tech PRN
Company: HCA Healthcare
Location: Fort Worth
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Description IntroductionLast year our HCA Healthcare colleagues
invested over 156,000 hours volunteering in our communities. As
a(an) Ultrasound Tech PRN with Medical City Fort Worth you can be a
part of an organization that is devoted to giving
back!BenefitsMedical City Fort Worth, offers a total rewards
package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of
our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services
at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and
behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and
free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and
disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental
health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital
indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection,
legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet
insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical
and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder
care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on
years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification
support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave,
long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee BenefitsNote: Eligibility for benefits
may vary by location.
Would you like to unlock your potential with a leading healthcare
provider dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues?
Join the Medical City Fort Worth family! We will give you the tools
and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are
looking for an enthusiastic Ultrasound Tech PRN to help us reach
our goals. Unlock your potential!Job Summary and QualificationsThe
Ultrasound Technologist operates ultrasound equipment in order to
produce diagnostic ultrasound images upon the written order of a
Physician following established standards and policies.
What You Will Do In This Role
- You will produce quality Ultrasound scans according to
department policy and procedure'
- You will complete patient documentation specific to Ultrasound;
has knowledge and ability to telerad images when needed
- You will assist Physicians and Radiologists during
- You will perform Ultrasound scans in a timely and efficient
What qualifications you will need:
- Basic Cardiac Life Support must be obtained within 30 days of
employment start date
- Diagnostic Medical Sonographer
- Must be ARDMS or be ARDMS eligible
- Current RVT credentialThis role requires you to be fully
vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law
or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is
approved).Medical City Fort Worth is a 350+ bed full-service Magnet
Designated hospital. It is located in the heart of the medical
district. Medical City Fort Worth serves as a tertiary referral
center for Tarrant County and many counties within a 90 mile
radius. We offer comprehensive diagnostic and treatment services.
Our specialties include cardiac care, neurosciences and oncology.
We have surgical services, orthopedics, kidney transplants and
emergency care. We offer three ER locations, including two off
campus ER's located in Burleson and White Settlement. Medical City
Fort Worth is a designated comprehensive stroke center. We are a
Joint Commission chest pain center. We are a part of the Medical
City network of hospitals. Patients are ensured access to medical
experts and advanced healthcare innovations across the network.HCA
Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most Ethical
Companies by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In
recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in
cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and
other uncompensated expenses. "There is so much good to do in the
world and so many different ways to do it."- Dr. Thomas Frist,
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder Be a part of an organization that invests
in you! We are reviewing applications for our Ultrasound Tech PRN
opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient
care!We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at
our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: HCA Healthcare, Fort Worth , Ultrasound Tech PRN, Other , Fort Worth, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!