Packaging Clerk (Spares)
Company: Recaro Aircraft Seating Americas, Inc.
Location: Fort Worth
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Position Summary:The Spares Packaging Clerk is responsible for the
packaging of all spares shipments. Ensuring all parts and
quantities are correct during packaging. Making sure all shipments
are packaged accordingly to size, weight and material. Essential
Duties and Responsibilities (include the following, other duties
may be assigned):
- Ensure part number on part matches paperwork.
- Count parts to be packaged and make sure count matches
- Package parts accordingly with proper packaging materials.
- Document PO information on package.
- Send packages with correct paperwork to Shipping Clerk.
- Maintain stock of all packaging materials. (boxes, tape, bags,
labels, bubble wrap, etc.)
- Work closely with service coordinators to ensure correct
delivery to customer.
- When necessary package, band and or shrink wrap freight
- Assist other Spares Operations team members when
- Participate in special projects as needed.
- Complete process in a timely manner that supports on time
- Maintain a clean and orderly work environment. (5S
Education / Experience:
- The minimum education requirements include a High School
Diploma or equivalent
- Packaging experience is preferred.
- Ability to count quickly and accurately.
- The position requires a basic understanding of aircraft seat
- The position may require a basic understanding of SAP and
- Must be able to read and interpret BOM's and drawings required
- Strong multi-tasking skills; ability to perform well under
pressure in a fast pace environment.
- Ability to solve problems with little or no guidance
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Multicultural background is a plus.Computer Skills:Working
knowledge with a PC. Ability to navigate SAP, CDB and Microsoft
office (Word, Excel, and Outlook)PI202017334
Keywords: Recaro Aircraft Seating Americas, Inc., Fort Worth , Packaging Clerk (Spares), Other , Fort Worth, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!