Company: Bear Robotics
Location: Fort Worth
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Job Title: ERP Specialist
Department: Business Operations
Job Level: L2
This position is responsible for Bear Robotics' ERP and CRM
integration projects. The individual will be a hands-on contributor
to various IT projects that support cross-functional teams,
collaborate with the team to determine which business processes
need optimization, enhance the performance of Bear's systems, and
deploy/implement suitable ERP solutions. The individual must be
comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and deal with
various changes under tight deadlines.
- Manage and lead ERP (e.g. NetSuite) related projects, including
new implementations, enhancements, integrations, and other special
- Translate Bear Robotics operational business requirements into
business IT solutions and/or implementation of software
- Ensure projects' accomplishment of the desired scope, timeline,
and quality that adhere to Bear Robotics standards.
- Demonstrate adequate knowledge of ERP (e.g. NetSuite) systems
and the ability to analyze inefficiencies and come up with
strategies to optimize operations.
- Lead internal process improvement engagements, analyzing data,
identifying problems, and implementing a plan.
- Define complex project plans including scope, budget, and
schedule, and executes tasks defined in the project plan to achieve
project goals using standard project management methodologies and
- Lead day-to-day technical application support.
- Partner with resource managers, Business Partners, and vendors
to assemble a project team and provide ongoing motivation to drive
projects to completion
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Knowledge of NetSuite cloud platform, integration flows, and
- Strong experience in Change Management, Business Process
Mapping, and Project Management.
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines, and work on
multiple projects simultaneously.
- A team player that can effectively interact with staff and
management at all levels.
- Proactively communicates with Stakeholders, Sponsors and
Project Teams to maintain project alignment.
- Strong conceptual, analytical, and problem-solving skills with
the ability to express complex concepts in business terms.
- Experience with Salesforce
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems,
Business, Finance, or the equivalent.
- 4+ years of ERP and system implementation experience, helping
through all phases of an implementation.
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential
- Prolonged periods of sitting/standing at a desk and working on
a computer. The employee routinely is required to type, sit, stand,
walk, talk, and hear.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the
ability to adjust focus.
- Ability to lift 20 lbs.
Bear Robotics, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry,
national origin, religion or religious creed, mental or physical
disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including
pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual
orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital
status, military or veteran status, citizenship, or other
characteristics protected by state or federal law or local
Keywords: Bear Robotics, Fort Worth , ERP Specialist, Other , Fort Worth, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!