Machinist - Radius
Company: The Toro Company
Posted on: January 27, 2023
This position will operate milling machines, lathes, saws and other
specialized equipment. This position will also produce replacement
parts and new parts in making repairs of metal parts of mechanical
- Sets up, operates, and adjusts various types of conventional or
automatic machines including lathes, drill presses, grinders, and
other precision equipment.
- Interprets written instructions, specifications and operation
sequence or selects those prescribed in drawings, blueprints, or
- Makes standard shop computations relating to dimensions of
work, tooling, feeds and speed of machining.
- Inspect, operate, and modify tooling. Able to use measuring
tools (rulers, micrometers, calipers, coordinate measuring
equipment, etc.) and hand or power tools (hand/air impact wrenches,
- Performs safety inspections in manufacturing setting.
- Select proper coolants, cutting and lubrication oils, recognize
when tools need dressing and to do so.
- Two (2) years of experience required
- Rotary and 5 Axis machining experience, knowledge of
HAAS/MAZAK/HWACHEON and CNC programming and set-up experience a
- Extensive knowledge in mill and lathe machinist work, machine
shop and tool room practices.
- Ability to understand machine setup instructions, operate hand
tools, power tools, overhead crane and hoist.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate
diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment
for all employees.
Keywords: The Toro Company, Fort Worth , Machinist - Radius, Other , Weatherford, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!