Certification Engineer II
Company: Recaro Aircraft Seating Americas, Inc.
Location: Fort Worth
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Description:Position Summary: The Certification Engineer II is
responsible for working with the internal program team, installers,
suppliers, FAA, EASA and designees to research and to plan and
execute large and small scale certification programs.Essential
Duties and Responsibilities include the following, other duties may
- Work as part of the certification team with FAA designees in
developing certification basis and certification plans
- Liaison with airlines, FAA/EASA and suppliers to ensure timely
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date certification records
- Manage Vendor testing and adherence to schedule to support
- Develop tools, as necessary, to track deliverables, testing,
compliance findings, to assure on-time completion of the
- Reduce risks on programs by providing Risk Management reviews
and surfacing issues real-time and providing risk assessment
- Interface with regulatory agencies (FAA/EASA/Other) for
coordination and approvals
- Develop and execute certification programs with minimal
- Follow internal company
processes.Requirements:Education/Experience:A minimum Bachelors'
degree is required preferably in Aerospace / Mechanical / other
engineering with at least 5 years' relevant engineering experience
or Master's degree preferably in Aerospace / Mechanical / other
engineering with at least 2 years' relevant engineering
experience.Technical Skills and Experience Requirements
- Aircraft Interior certification experience in TSO product
testing is required.
- Knowledge on FAA and EASA requirements related to TSO/ETSO and
aircraft interior certification.
- Knowledge of 14 CFR Part 21, Part 25.
- Preparing certification plan for dynamic/static testing in
support of FAA and EASA requirements and compliance with airframe
- Strong Project Management skills related to certification with
the ability to establish track and maintain schedules from multiple
suppliers or on multiple projects.
- Risk Management skills; ability to review current
issues/program status and identify and manage project risks. Apply
expertise in certification and testing in problem solving.
- Exceptional organizational skills, self-motivation, a sense of
urgency and sensitivity to deadlines, and detail-oriented style are
- Ability to work within or lead teams when required, superior
verbal and written communication skills is required.
- Have the ability to work with both domestic and international
regulatory compliance offices and form good working
- Keep up-to-date with Industry guidance and develop new means of
compliance, when applicable.Computer Skills:Experience in CATIA V4
or V5 or a similar program is a must. Experience in MS Office
products is a must. Experience in using of matrix parts lists with
high variant diversity in SAP is desired.PI202017360
Keywords: Recaro Aircraft Seating Americas, Inc., Fort Worth , Certification Engineer II, Other , Fort Worth, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!