Company: Recaro Aircraft Seating Americas, Inc.
Location: Fort Worth
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Description:Position Summary: Supervises the operation and
performance of the receiving and stockroom areas. Maintain high
levels of employee efficiency, inventory accuracy, safety and
training. Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the
following, other duties may be assigned:
- Supervise the receiving and stockroom areas to ensure that
product is available to support the daily needs of the
manufacturing areas. Maintains an optimum flow of material from
receiving to the production lines.
- Ensures established operational procedures are being followed
for activities such as verification of incoming and outgoing
shipments and handling and disposition of materials.
- Inspects physical condition of warehouse area and
- Coordinates with management for facilities repairs and for
replacement of equipment.
- Ensuring company objectives are met, while meeting delivery
deadlines, by being flexible and working in the most efficient way
with the given resources
- Provides leadership in the implementation and continuous
improvement of logistics solutions in all logistic phases.
- Supports various team meetings such as the Shortage meetings,
Program Management meetings and daily production meetings to
ascertain critical issues and update material status to applicable
support personnel. Develops and maintains open communication and
working relations with other departments to meet company
- Learn and track assigned KPIs to ensure the optimal performance
of assigned Logistics areas
- Maintain 5S standards in all Receiving, and Storeroom
locations. Assist Kaizen blitzes and lead improvement projects in
the logistics areas. Creates an atmosphere for development of new
concepts, ideas and methods to support continuous improvement in
- Coordinate with Purchasing/Accounting the resolution of items
- Reconciles invoice discrepancies within Accounting
- Develop and support subordinates in the Receiving and Stockroom
lead rolesRequirements:Qualifications: To perform this job
successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential
duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are
representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential
- Bachelors degree in Supply Chain Management, Business Admin,
Logistics or in related field preferred or 4+ years of experience
in a Logistics/Warehouse environmentExperience:
- Experience with UPS, Fed-EX and other transportation, carrier
- Familiarity with SAP, JIT, Receiving, Stockroom and Inventory
- Ability to manage multiple teams and get positive results.
- Ability to independently plan and prioritize tasks
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or
employees of organization.
- Ability to define problems, collects data, establish facts, and
draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to organize teams to effectively accomplish
- Must have good interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedulePI202017364
Keywords: Recaro Aircraft Seating Americas, Inc., Fort Worth , Logistics Supervisor, Other , Fort Worth, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!